Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Man arrested for DUI asks officer what his favorite drink is

CRESTVIEW - A 30-year-old man was arrested for DUI after an officer saw him swerving, according to a Crestview Police Department incident report.
    On Jan. 31 around 12:20 a.m., a motorist reported a Chevrolet S-10 swerving near Helen Back, the report said. The officer located the truck near Walmart.
    When the officer asked the driver why he was weaving, he said, "I'm just trying to get home," the report reads. The man admitted he and been drinking: "a six pack probably."
    When the officer asked the man to step out of his car to perform a sobriety test, he handed the officer his keys and said, "Here, I'm done anyway," according to the report.

Man arrested for DUI asks officer what his favorite drink is | officer, report, asked - News - Northwest Florida Daily News
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

IndianaFuzz is offline Policeman Perry fan club
    Verified LEO
    I've had people I've arrested for OWI ask about my drinking habits quite often. Then when I give an answer that spells out that I, unlike them, know how to be responsible when drinking....they get all pissed off. It's as if they think if they can show that officers drink, that they will suddenly get released from jail.
    CHIRP! CHIRP!

Thread Information