Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Farrakhan predicts 'white right' trouble for Obama

CHICAGO Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan, boasting his divine stature, on Sunday predicted trouble ahead for President Barack Obama and urged him to do more to improve the lives of blacks and the downtrodden.
    The 76-year-old leader said the "white right" was conspiring to make Obama a one-term president, and pointed to his stalled efforts to introduce health care legislation as proof. He said those opponents and lobbyists were trapping him into a future war with Iran that could lead to mass destruction.
    (I knew this guy was a wacko but he just jumped ship)

"The word 'prophet' is too cheap a word. I am a light in the midst of darkness," Farrakhan said at the annual convention of the movement that embraces black nationalism. "It ain't ego, it's my love for you."
    An estimated 20,000 people attended the heavily guarded Saviours' Day event at the United Center in Chicago. Followers men dressed in navy uniforms and women in white skirt suits with matching hijabs cheered on Farrakhan with shouts of "Allahu Akbar," Arabic for "God is great."
    Farrakhan spent most of the fiery nearly four-hour speech recounting a 1985 vision he had in Mexico. Farrakhan has often described how he believes he was invited aboard an unidentified flying object he calls "the wheel" where he said he heard the late Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad speak to him.
    He said that experience led him to inklings about future events, including the United States' 1986 bombing of Libya.
    Farrakhan recounted how his divine knowledge has allowed him to recognize countless warning signs over the decades such as natural disasters such as the earthquake in Chile and said they indicate impending trouble, including for Obama.
    Dressed in ornate creme robes, he addressed the president directly:
    "Your people are suffering. You can't ease their plight, but you can use your bully pulpit. Speak for the poor. Speak for the weak."
    He said helping the Nation of Islam, which has worked to reform black inmates for decades, would also be an answer.
    ( but in the end...)

"Put some money on back of us," he said. "We can reform our people."
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO
    Another one to join the ranks of Stalin, Mugabe, Hitler, ............ as divine enlightened oracles. They been boosting the heroin wth 'shrooms again?
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

NC Bullseye is offline Officer First Class
    So..... I wonder how many of those "Wheels" they have and what the seating capacity is........
    "Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious."
    -Charles Shackleford of the NCSU basketball team

Thread Information