Welcome to the APBWeb.
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

More than 100 members of the Outlaw's bike gang stopped by police

A brawl between rival biker gangs Saturday in Minneiska, Minn., caused police to close a lane on U.S. Hwy. 61 after pulling over more than 100 bikers, according to the Winona County Sheriff's Department.
    At least eight members of the Hells Angels and Outlaws motorcycle clubs fought about 2 p.m. Saturday in the parking lots of the Eagle View Bar and Grill and Buck's Bar and Grill, while scores of other bikers watched, Chief Deputy Ron Ganrude said.
    No one involved in the fight would speak to police, so no citations were written for the brawl, though two people were cited for possessing brass knuckles.
    The two bars are stops during the annual Spring Flood Run, which was held Saturday and commemorates when bikers helped save the area from flooding in 1965.
    It was unclear Monday if the rival gangs were in Minneiska on Saturday for the run; bikers generally don't make their way to the Winona area until later in the day, Ganrude said.
    Deputies were dispatched after a report that several motorcycle gang members were beating up a person outside the bars, Ganrude said. When deputies arrived, they learned a large group of bikers involved in the fight had left and were driving south on Hwy. 61.
    Three deputies and a Minnesota State Patrol trooper caught up with the group of more than 100 bikers and pulled them over near Minnesota Hwy. 248. Police identified the group as members of the Outlaws, and called in officers from the Winona Police Department, Goodview Police Department and Department of Natural Resources to assist the troopers and deputies, Ganrude said.

More at the link:
    Rival biker gangs brawl in Minneiska
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Holy hell...
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

APB Guest
    Man, I wouldn't have wanted to be one of those first 3 guys on scene. Talk about volatile and outnumbered.

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information