Welcome to the APBWeb.
    213th is offline Solipsist

Huge Breasts keep woman in bed

A Peruvian mother of four was trapped in her bed for six months because of her giant breasts.
    Julia Manihuari's chest grew to a gigantic N cup after the birth of her third son seven years ago leaving her unable to move, The Sun reported.
    "It was awful," she said. "If I tried to get up I would faint because my breasts were so heavy."
    Manihuari, 29, who lives in northern rural Peru, was finally helped when local media paid for her to take a three-day boat trip to the nearest town for medical help.
    Doctors believe she was suffering from a rare condition known as gigantomastia, which is characterized by excessive breast growth that may occur spontaneously during puberty or pregnancy, or while taking certain medications, according to the National Institues of Health.

Woman Bedbound for 6 Months by Huge Breasts - Incredible Health - FOXNews.com
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Damn, I feel for her.

And on a lighter note... Foamy!! (NSFW, BTW)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBnWD0ElhdU"]YouTube - : Paperback Bust : Foamy The Squirrel[/ame]
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

NC Bullseye is offline Officer First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by 213th View Post
    A Peruvian mother of four was trapped in her bed for six months because of her giant breasts.
    Julia Manihuari's chest grew to a gigantic N cup after the birth of her third son seven years ago leaving her unable to move, The Sun reported.
    "It was awful," she said. "If I tried to get up I would faint because my breasts were so heavy."
    Manihuari, 29, who lives in northern rural Peru, was finally helped when local media paid for her to take a three-day boat trip to the nearest town for medical help.
    Doctors believe she was suffering from a rare condition known as gigantomastia, which is characterized by excessive breast growth that may occur spontaneously during puberty or pregnancy, or while taking certain medications, according to the National Institues of Health.

Woman Bedbound for 6 Months by Huge Breasts - Incredible Health - FOXNews.com

Now THERE is a word for Google search with "safe search" turned off!

I think I hurt my eyes.
    "Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious."
    -Charles Shackleford of the NCSU basketball team

Thread Information