Thread: Heartbreaker

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Heartbreaker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...sed-devil.html

Quote:
    A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.

They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.

Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.

According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.

Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.
    Pic of Wyatt

Sorry, Wrong pic. Here he is

No really. Here he is.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/racers...s-shrooms.html

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

MMA fighter Jarrod Wyatt faces murder charge

MMA fighter Wyatt faces murder charge

MMA fighter Jarrod Wyatt faces murder charge - News - FOX Sports on MSN

A mixed martial arts fighter who allegedly gouged out another man's heart and eyes after drinking mushroom tea will stand trial in Northern California on a murder charge, the Times-Standard in Eureka, Calif., reported Wednesday.

Jarrod Wyatt, 26, also faces charges of aggravated mayhem and torture stemming from the grisly March killing of his 21-year-old friend Taylor Powell, after a Del Norte County Superior Court judge ruled Wednesday there was sufficient evidence to put the case before a jury.

Powell was killed at a home in the coastal town of Requa, about 40 miles south of the Oregon border, early on March 21. He bled to death after his heart was removed from his body while still alive, according to his death certificate.

Mixed martial arts fighter Wyatt faces murder charge in Northern California - ContraCostaTimes.com

CRESCENT CITY -- Witnesses in Del Norte County Superior Court on Wednesday laid out a chaotic series of events surrounding a March killing in Klamath, weaving a twisted picture of a drug-filled night that led to the alleged torture and slaying of a 21-year-old Crescent City man.

The accounts of the night are clouded by statements made by the four people in the house at the time of the incident or leading up to it, all of whom are believed to have taken psychedelic mushrooms. The victim and the suspect, according to the testimony, became preoccupied with the idea that a tidal wave was coming, that the end of the world was upon them and that a struggle between God and the devil was taking place.

Del Norte County Superior Court Judge William Follett ruled after hours of testimony that there was sufficient evidence to hold Jarrod Wyatt, 26, in the alleged murder of his friend Taylor Powell. Wyatt will also have to answer to charges of aggravated mayhem and torture.

--------------------

PGG, you have some sick and twisted people up your way. This guy needs to lay off the psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms. Maybe some time at Pelican Bay would be good for him.

That haircut has to be the worst mullet I've ever seen.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Oh, yeah.

I REALLY wanna invite him over for Sunday dinner and to meet my Mom.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunguy View Post
    Oh, yeah.

I REALLY wanna invite him over for Sunday dinner and to meet my Mom.

The mother in law maybe
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Yeah, remind me to take "Try funky shrooms" off my bucket list.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Don't eat the mushrooms. Frogs pee on them.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    Don't eat the mushrooms. Frogs pee on them.
    And fish pee in water, so only eat steak and drink beer.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

rob84 is offline Did you press the power button?
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    That guy should have been off to see the wizard many years ago, im sure the mushrooms had something to do with him ripping the guys heart out, but you have to be a fucked up individual to even THINK about doing that in the first place.

www.twitter.com/RobKimble1984
    www.facebook.com/robkimble

Thread Information