Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Woman arrested for egging on and allowing a 6 & 8 yr old to moon cars

A woman in Mims, Fla., was arrested after two girls in her custody, ages 8 and 6, were spotted naked and apparently mooning passing motorists on a roadway, according to a Local 6 News report.

An officer responded to reports of the two young girls standing along Meadow Green Drive in Mims bent over the shoulder of the road with their shorts around their ankles, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported.

"Passing motorists could easily see the naked girls who are only 6 and 8 years old," Local 6's Bob Frier said.

The deputy questioned Teresa Lynn Shoultz, 38, who admitted telling the children that she once mooned passing cars as a youth.

"They asked me if I ever mooned anyone before. I told them I had when I was younger...I told them I did it at night," Shoultz told the officer, according to jail records.

When the girls were questioned, one of the children told deputies that Shoultz told them that the behavior was "OK," Florida Today said reports showed.

However, Shoultz said she did not encourage the children to moon motorists and that the children left the home as she tended to a camp fire.

The deputy arrested Shoultz after determining that the children could have been hurt in the roadway or near an adjacent pond.

She was charged with child abuse.

The children were turned over to their parents.

Shoultz, who was watching the children when the incident happened, was released from the Brevard County Jail on her own recognizance Sunday

The Brevard County Sheriff's report also said Shoultz was apparently intoxicated during the incident.

Whitewolf is offline Hard Of Hearing Non-LEO
    How dumb this lady is. And I'm sure they will do the same thing; egging on and allowing some kids to do the same as they "did" before.
    I SEE NEKKED PEOPLE! AIN'T SKEERED!!!!!

Standard Dave is offline Constable
    People need Licences to own guns, dogs, even fishing rods in some places but anyone can be allowed to look after children, I hope this woman gets what coming to her

Thread Information