Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer

Dallas County Jail C/O Facing Deportation

I noticed that no one in the news media and no "community organizers" like John Wiley Price were crying crocodile tears over her civil rights, like they might have been over a day laborer or other non-LE occupation.

Dallas County jailer facing deportation | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Crime

by REBECCA LOPEZ
    WFAA

Posted on July 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM
    Updated today at 6:26 PM

DALLAS - A Dallas County jailer is facing deportation after she was arrested by federal agents while on the job Friday morning.

Maria Elvia Ross, 31, is suspected of being in the country illegally, and appears to have worked for the county illegally for nearly a decade.

Commissioner John Wiley Price said the news has come as a shock to those at Dallas City Hall. He also said the mistake should have been caught when Ross was originally hired with the county in 2001, which was when Jim Bowles was sheriff.

===

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    John Wiley Price isn't a community organizer. He's been a County Commissioner as long as I can remember. The Right's slander of people who head community groups is seriously hilarious.......
    Last edited by Bob Loblaw; 07-10-10 at 02:03 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    John Wiley Price isn't a community organizer. He's been a County Commissioner as long as I can remember. The Right's slander of people who head community groups is seriously hilarious.......

So is the left's defense of people who clearly have ulterior motives.

We have one here, a county councilman. What doesn't make the news is he is constantly arrested and is one of the founding members of a "group" that includes el centro de le raza.

Being a county councilman or commissioner does not mean he isn't something else - and arguably painting himself as "our man downtown" doesn't put him outside of that category.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

He's become more legitimate in the past decade or two and in his old age.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7D2BjlXC4"]YouTube - Dallas Commissioner Explodes At Court Meeting[/ame]

I can remember in the 1980's when John Wiley Price would block Dallas streets for weeks at a time with his protesters shouting in bullhorns, protesting hiring and buying policies of the city, a TV station, and who knows what else. If anybody blew at him, he'd complain and have the cops over there writing motorists "illegal use of horn" tickets.

The city had to pass ordanaces limiting the number of times you can cross a street in a certain amount of time or something that, in addition to banning bullhorns on city streets. He would get around the ordnances by organizing the protesters so they would be barely legal. I think he was a Comissioner then too.

During one of his protests he jumped on the hood of a woman's van when she was trying to creep out of the parking lot, grabbed her windshield wiper on purpose and broke it off, then filed assault charges against her for trying to "run over him". She was going maybe 1 MPH at the time. Unfortunately for him, there was video of it on the news that completely discredited his story.

He also had a talk radio program I listened to a few times, where he was spewing a bunch of racial nonsense mixed in with an occasional good point, and trying to get people stirred up over the white establishment so they'd go out and protest some more.

(\__/)

Verified LEO
    I wasn't defending JWP. He's a huge turd. I was saying that it's insulting to people who are actually community workers to be grouped together with JWP.
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later

I wasn't defending JWP. He's a huge turd. I was saying that it's insulting to people who are actually community workers to be grouped together with JWP.
    Ahh, missed your point. I was just grouping him with what Obama said he was before he went into the Senate, so appoligies to community organizers everwhere.

(\__/)

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie View Post
    Ahh, missed your point. I was just grouping him with what Obama said he was before he went into the Senate, so appoligies to community organizers everwhere.
    What Obama was before he became a politician is completely different than what JWP is and has been.

Thread Information