Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

'Your laws don't apply to me'

A SELF-PROCLAIMED Geelong witch told a traffic cop she was not subject to earthly laws as she was "a being from another world".

"Your laws and penalties don't apply to me. I'm not accepting them, I'm sorry, I must go, thank you," Eilish De Avalon said, driving off with the officer's arm caught in her driver's side door.

The alien defence was played out in Geelong Magistrates' Court yesterday when De Avalon, who had also told police she "had a universal name that is not recognised here", pleaded guilty to recklessly causing serious injury, dangerous driving and driving while suspended, using a mobile phone while driving and failing to stop on police request on February 23.

"De Avalon was a suspended driver and that is why she took off," Leading Senior Constable Geoff Lamb said.

'Your laws don't apply to me' Weird News - The Mercury - The Voice of Tasmania
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Glad the officer wasn't hurt.....I seriously wish that shit would happen to me. "Officer, your laws don't apply to me." "Seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....get the fuck out of the car."
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I wonder if a .40 cal Glock applies in her world?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Whatever she's smoking must be AWESOME!
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Yes, Yes the moon is full.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Even if she were from another planet, she wouldn't have diplomatic immunity unless she were a diplomat and that planet had diplomatic relations with the US.

ms1600 is offline Neither here nor there
    Do the Aussies have some type of psych/medical hold for people who are cuckoo for cocoa puffs?
    Verified Libra- There sure are a lot of people born in August around here.

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes he gets you.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Even if she were from another planet, she wouldn't have diplomatic immunity unless she were a diplomat and that planet had diplomatic relations with the US.

Leave it to Obama, and there is a good chance that he will make that possible.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man View Post
    Leave it to Obama, and there is a good chance that he will make that possible.
    "To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history, but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist. Or claw, or tentacle, or talon, or ray of energy, or whatever your species has that's analogous to a hand...."

Thread Information