Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Woman caught on camera petting a cat before tossing the cat into a garbage can

The four-year-old tabby, Lola, was strolling along a sidewalk when Bale, 45, walked by. She can be seen in the video stopping by the trash bin, then when the cat approaches, she pets it briefly before lifting it up and tossing it in.
    "It was a split second of misjudgment that has got completely out of control," she said. "I am due to meet with the [Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals] and police to discuss this matter and will cooperate fully with their investigations."
    The remorseful words were then followed by a less than purr-fect remark, however, as Bale added, "I don't know what the fuss is about. It's just a cat."
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI78v48HFkg]YouTube - Woman caught throwing cat in trash can[/ame]

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    What a beyotch.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    turnabout is fair play

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by IMGreat101 View Post
    turnabout is fair play
    Yep, the cat was in there for 15 hours, and cats age 6 times faster than people, so I'd give her four days.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Trojan 42 is offline Retired Ninja
    Verified LEO
    Honest mistake, I'm sure she thought the bin was full of water.

My old Dad used to say, ''before you keep a cat, give it the bucket test. Fill a bucket with water, hold the cat under for 20 minutes and if it's still alive when you pull it out, it's worth keeping.''

Can you tell I'm a dog person?
    To be born an Englishman, is to be a winner in the Lottery of Life.

I've Talked the Talk and I've Walked the Walk, now I Sit the Sit!

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    She should have thrown the cat into the Recycle Bin as we all know, the cat has 9 lives. If it dies in gthe bin, it would be recycled with 8 more to go.

Tango Zulu 22 is offline Duncopperin!
    Verified LEO
    It's got worse for her...
    She works behind the counter in the local bank, the customers have recognised her & are baying for her to be fired... the bank are discussing her future!
    A common mistake made when trying to come up with a totally foolproof design is to completely underestimate the innate ingenuity of fools.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you but it's still there on my list of options, so are you coming quietly.........?

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango Zulu 22 View Post
    It's got worse for her...
    She works behind the counter in the local bank, the customers have recognised her & are baying for her to be fired... the bank are discussing her future!
    I'm cheered by this. Her inner cruelty peeked out where it got recorded, makes me wonder how often she's been evil where no one else saw. Karma, bitch. Study the concept.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    I'm cheered by this. Her inner cruelty peeked out where it got recorded, makes me wonder how often she's been evil where no one else saw. Karma, bitch. Study the concept.
    I agree, I hope she does not have any children, if so she definitely poses a danger to them, mentally and psychically, that is if she did not throw them out yet or abandoned them somewhere to scare them. Personally, I think anyone who abuses or neglects those who can not defend themselves (Children, The elderly and animals) are cruel and evil.

http://www.officerresource.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic5657_1.gif
    Liberty & Justice For All!

Donut Aficionado is offline The Hillbilly Warlord
    Verified LEO
    I absolutley HATE cats, but I would never do that to one. Maybe put tape on its paws or make it chase a laser into a wall, but not throw one into a garbage can to starve...sheesh!!
    Insert witty comment and disclaimer here.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    A cat chasing a laser is awesome! Cats love that. Of course I love cats too.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Thread Information