Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Woman Texts Trooper to Sell Drugs

Busted: Wrong number leads to drug arrest | Peninsula Clarion

Attempting to sell drugs to a cop usually doesn't work out too well Caroline E. Mollet, 27 of Soldotna, learned that lesson over the weekend when she texted an Alaska State Trooper on Sunday night asking if he wanted to purchase prescription pain meds.
    You have to be a serious degenerate to steal pain meds from your mother to sell.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    I had one the other day where two guys and a girl were on an open line to 911 talking about a weed deal - she was buying and they were selling...dispatch pinged the location in a field. when I got there, I saw the two guys walking out. I approached them and asked if either had called 911. They said no. I asked on the radio if the line was still open and if they could hear me talking, and dispatch said they could and repeated back verbatim what I had said to the guys. One of them accidentally pocket dialed 911. We couldn't find the girl, but one of the rocket scientists had $120 in his front pocket and another $50 in his wallet ("why do you keep money in your pocket and in your wallet, son?" "durh....I don't know, dude."). I really wanted to make this one for hilarity's sake, but the city exploded and we didn't have time for the goose chase. But that's probably my favorite one thus far..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Thread Information