Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Marijuana isn't dangerous......remember?

CHESTERVILLE, Ohio A Morrow County sheriff's detective was one of two men who were airlifted to a Columbus hospital after they were involved in an apparent shootout on Thursday afternoon.

The shooting was reported at about 1:30 p.m. in the 7300 block of Morrow County Road 179, 10TV's Maureen Kocot reported.

Morrow County Detective, Man Shot In Apparent Shootout | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    The criminality of marijuana makes it very dangerous. I think the argument is more like "the chemicals in marijuana aren't that dangerous." I've had to fight people over weed before..but it's because it's illegal and that means they're going to jail. I've never had to fight someone who was super stoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    We have had to fight plenty of people that were stoned. Marijuana had devestated the entire region. People can't walk outside with out the stench hanging in the air. Home invasions happen on a pretty regular basis at "medical marijuana" locations. I've seen guys get violent just to get another joint.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    I've seen guys get violent just to get another joint.
    because it's illegal. The substance itself isn't as harmful as alcohol.
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    because it's illegal. The substance itself isn't as harmful as alcohol.
    One case I'm thinking of the guy didn't have the money to buy more dope. He wanted to get high again (his admission). Guy didn't have a job since he had no way to hold one with his addiction. He kicked in the door to a house, tied up and beat the female accupant, and rummaged around until he found something he could easily traded for dope. I don't think it would have made a bit of difference if dope was legal or not.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    One case I'm thinking of the guy didn't have the money to buy more dope. He wanted to get high again (his admission). Guy didn't have a job since he had no way to hold one with his addiction. He kicked in the door to a house, tied up and beat the female accupant, and rummaged around until he found something he could easily traded for dope. I don't think it would have made a bit of difference if dope was legal or not.
    when was the last time someone broke into a house and did some crasy shit like that to get some cigarettes? Or alcohol? Marijuana is bad because it's illegal. If it were legal, then it would magically cure about 90% of the problems that we deal with in regards to weed.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    People will fight over anything they are addicted to.

I still have yet to see any evidence marijuana is any more dangerous than alcohol.

It's more dangerous than alcohol now only because it's illegal and people make a horrible profit from it.

I have no dog in the fight, at this point. Legalize it, or don't - but make up your mind what it is worth to keep it illegal.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Thread Information