Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Syrian boy, 5, gets engaged to three-year-old... and parents buy rings for the happy couple to exchange Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322599/Syrian-boy-5-gets-engaged-year-old--

Their engagement in Syria after a whirlwind holiday romance could set an unenviable world record.
    Khalid, the would-be groom, is five. Hala, his fiancee, is a tot of three.
    Their parents, astonishingly, are not only taking the betrothal seriously – they even arranged the ceremony and bought the rings which the ‘couple’ exchanged as if they were adults.

They say the playschool-aged pair consented to the match and are acting of their own free will, although they will not wed for another 10 years.
    'We know Khalid or Hala might change their mind in the future, but what we do know at this stage is that they are very happy and talk to each other every day,' the boy’s father, Juma, told Gulf News.
    'Khalid is waiting until he is 15 to marry Hala.'
    The boy is said to have met and fallen in love with Hala while he was holidaying with his parents in Lattakia, on Syria’s Mediterranean coast.
    Khalid was supposedly lovesick on his return home to Homs - a town about 100 miles north of Damascus, the Syrian capital - and refused to go back to his nursery unless Hala joined him.

Read more: Syrian boy, 5, gets engaged to three-year-old... and parents buy rings for the happy couple to exchange | Mail Online
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    whipped
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Thread Information