Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Droid Does: Recover Stolen Cars

Lookout has become the go-to security app for many Android users, but one in particular was able to use it to locate his stolen car and Droid Incredible in just 7 minutes. The poor guy was on his way out to his car to go grab groceries for the fam’ and was held up at gun point by some lunatic. The gunman then took the guy’s car which happened to have his Incredible sitting inside with Lookout Security activated. So as any Android enthusiast would do, he ran inside, pulled up Lookout on his PC browser, found his car, sent the cops there, and they arrested the sucker in 7 minutes.

More at the link

Lookout Locates Stolen Car, Returns DROID Incredible to Owner in 7 Minutes - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Bama512 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Fantastic! With all the police vehicles in america that have laptops in them, a web based program like that would be very useful.

Thread Information