Welcome to the APBWeb.
    ms1600 is offline Neither here nor there

'Queen' attempts to serve judge, threatens Troopers

This nutjob was arrested last year for beating his wife and got a plea bargain. Now he says the courts have no authority over him. Reality is going to hit him soon.

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Militia leader Schaeffer Cox attempts to serve judge criminal papers

FAIRBANKS — Schaeffer Cox appeared at the Fairbanks courthouse Wednesday morning as scheduled despite saying last week he would treat another court date “like an invitation to a Tupperware party.”

However, Cox, the 26-year-old head of the Alaska Peacemakers Militia, did not address the issue of a trial date on a weapons charge as the hearing was intended to do. He instead attempted to serve criminal papers and a restraining order from a “de jure court” on District Court Judge Patrick Hammers.

He also told a state trooper after the hearing the militia has the troopers “outmanmed, outgunned and we could probably have you all dead in one night.” But Cox added he could not see himself shooting someone who lives in the same town as him.

Cox claims he and all Americans are sovereigns, or kings and queens, and no one is required to obey laws unless not doing so would directly harm other sovereigns. Much of his claims center around the belief President Lincoln subverted the original Constitution and replaced it with a copy that incorporated the United States.

Read more: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Militia leader Schaeffer Cox attempts to serve judge criminal papers
    Verified Libra- There sure are a lot of people born in August around here.

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes he gets you.

Standard Dave is offline Constable
    If they say it enough times it will become true
    "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke.
    "the world is a dangerous place place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it" Albert Einstein

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ms1600 View Post
    He instead attempted to serve criminal papers and a restraining order from a “de jure court” on District Court Judge Patrick Hammers.

Contempt of court.

Quote Originally Posted by ms1600 View Post
    He also told a state trooper after the hearing the militia has the troopers “outmanmed, outgunned and we could probably have you all dead in one night.”
    Approaching, if not, a direct threat.

The judge should have had this asshat looking at additional charges....from behind bars.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Sovereign Citizen nutjobs.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Cox claims he and all Americans are sovereigns, or kings and queens, and no one is required to obey laws unless not doing so would directly harm other sovereigns. Much of his claims center around the belief President Lincoln subverted the original Constitution and replaced it with a copy that incorporated the United States.
    Ah... HA! I knew it!!! That does it, I'm calling Jessie Ventura AND Rosie O'Donnell!

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

MacLean is online now O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    A mess of pawns to one King, check.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Norm Olson, co-founder of the Michigan Militia (think Timothy McVeigh) is an associate of Cox. I'm sure that the Alaska Peacekeepers Militia is on the radar of LE.

Francis was arrested with other sovereign nutjobs

Five arrested in alleged plot to kidnap, kill Alaska State Troopers, judge
    Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Five arrested in alleged plot to kidnap kill Alaska State Troopers judge

FAIRBANKS — Five people, including militia activist Schaeffer Cox, were arrested Thursday in the Fairbanks area for allegedly conspiring to kill multiple Alaska State Troopers and a federal judge.

The group had stockpiled weapons and conducted surveillance on the homes of two troopers, according to Alaska State Troopers. Some of the weapons known to be in the cache are prohibited by state or federal law, according to troopers.

More at the link above.

tweakerseeker is offline Hunter of Men
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    A mess of pawns to one King, check.
    Hilarious!
    "There is no 'nice' way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards, our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us, the work we're too afraid, too unskilled or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, cars and houses, out of our face. We want them to 'take care of the problem.' We just don't want to see how its done."
    - Charles H. Webb, Ph.d

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "tweakerseeker" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information