Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

Navy Commander Revealed As Mastermind Behind Raunchy Videos

That's the title HuffPo went with.

If you dare to click that link you will be subjected to amateur editing, ironic F-bombs, and Baby Ruth scatological humor of a kind last documented 30 years ago in Caddyshack.

Just as shocking, some White-OutŪ, maybe paint, possibly ranch dressing, was used in a simulated masturbation scene.

You have been warned.

WTF mate? Is a naval officer going to get hauled up on charges because it was a slow news week? Even if the Navy does the right thing (nothing), this guy is getting lambasted over absolutely fucking nothing. Sorry for the un-ironic F-bomb.

Saw the story, reserved judgment until seeing the "offensive" video, needed a little rant after.

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    absolutely stupid - guess you can't just come across America and say "sorry guys - there is no big "breaking" news to report today - so here's some video footage our camermen took of kittens playing with yarn"

and such is why I dislike media most of the time
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Is the news coverage and fuss making a mountain out of a molehill? Absolutely. From the clips I've seen -- it wasn't all that bad... but it wasn't all that smart either. Especially since there are reports that complaints were ignored. Captain in the Navy is O-6; equivalent to a colonel in any of the other services.
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Ain't no one heard about "cursing like a drunken sailor?" Please remind folks that the military is not a Church Social Supper. These folks are in danger daily; this type of humor releaves stress. Of course, Police don't use Gallows Humor in the course of their duties, or do we?

Thread Information