Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Standard Dave is online now Constable

'heroin-linked' deaths in Lancashire

BBC News - Three named in 'heroin-linked' deaths in Lancashire

Police have named three men who died separately in just over an hour in Lancashire in what officers believe are heroin-related incidents.
    Detectives said that a strong batch of the drug being sold on the streets of north-east Lancashire may have caused the deaths on Friday and Saturday.
    Robin Ferguson, 53, Emlyn Hodgkinson, 36, and Zaheer Chaudrey, 32, were found at separate addresses after 2315 GMT.
    Post-mortem examinations have not yet been carried out on the men.
    Mr Ferguson was found at a house in Tennis Street, Burnley, at 2315 and 20 minutes later the body of Mr Hodgkinson was discovered by officers at Oak Street, Colne.
    You makes your choice you takes your chance
    "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke.
    "the world is a dangerous place place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it" Albert Einstein

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    It is sad, but, this wouldn't be big news in some places in the US of A. Drugs are so rampant it is scary. As so often happens, the drugs lead to the killings. In o ur area, most of the shootings are over drugs. It may be in bad taste, but it does save the cost of a trial, at least for one of the parties.

APB Guest
    I have personally worked more heroin OD's than I can even remember. The record is bringing one guy back from respiratory arrest 5 times, but I figure he was trying to kill himself.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by APB View Post
    I have personally worked more heroin OD's than I can even remember. The record is bringing one guy back from respiratory arrest 5 times, but I figure he was trying to kill himself.

Narcan?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information