Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

JFK Requested CIA UFO Files 10 Days Before Assassination

The timing is certainly interesting...

An uncovered letter from John F. Kennedy to the head of the CIA seeking documents about UFOs just days before his assassination is gaining attention across the Internet Tuesday.

The letter is dated November 12, 1963 and indicates that Kennedy wanted a review of all UFO intelligence files affecting national security.
    Read more: John F. Kennedy requested UFO files 10 days before his assassination

The undated memo contains a reference to ‘Lancer’, which was JFK's Secret Service code name.

On the first page, the director of Central Intelligence wrote: ‘As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow.

‘Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group.’
    Read more: Secret memo shows JFK demanded UFO files 10 days before assassination | Mail Online
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Thread Information