Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Sarge405 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO

Thank You Mr Vice President

I would personally like to thank the VP. It was uncharacteristictly like him to talk too much, but he did and instead of just saying that Osama Bin Ladin was killed by US forces or US special forces, he had to narrow it down to Navy SEALS. To go even further, Team 6.

Now, I'm not the sharpest tool in the barn, but I kind of think he should have left it as general as possible to avoid any reprisals to the SEALS, or the families of ANY SEAL team members! Enough said by me.
    "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
    Albert Einstein

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    No one has ever accused him of being too bright
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Loose Lips: Gates Says Info Leaks Has SEAL Team 6 Fearing for Its Safety | The Blaze

Later, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Geoff Morrell confirmed Gates’s concerns to CNN: “He was indeed voicing his concern about the breakdown in operational security after the killing of Bin Laden. Anonymous sources revealing secret information about the tactics, training, and equipment of covert forces put at risk our ability to successfully mount similar missions in the future.”

Because of the loose lips, Gates said the DOD is looking into ways to “pump up the security” for the elite team.
    God, send all your holy angels to protect President Obama. Please let him live out his full elected term. Lest this double digit IQ idiot, Big Mouth Biden, take his place and doom us all.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Well, Obama has got to keep his name in the news with this victory....if not, people will srart talking about the economey again and he can't have that. I expect the loose lips squad to keep on talking until they have milked it for all it's worth.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    the simple fact is... it is a COVERT team for a reason... dumbass... you're not supposed to talk about them... kinda like the Fight Club...

i hate stupid...

and I agree - I'm sure they'll spin everything they can whichever way they can just to get whatever they want accomplished... just like every dirty ass politician has for ages...

did I mention that I hate stupid... and politicians are stupid... there's a reason most of them are lawyers, and most of us know how I feel about lawyers...
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Motorwaycop is offline Retired Plod
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I can't believe you guys think a politician would try to use this victory for their own personal gain.
    Really, how very dare you.
    the sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
    ( Baltasar Gracian )

Sarge405 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorwaycop View Post
    I can't believe you guys think a politician would try to use this victory for their own personal gain.
    Really, how very dare you.
    HAHA!

Use it all they want, they could have done it without using sensitive and classified information. Maybe "someone" should be sent packing for leaking said info? After all, they sent Rivera home as an inbedded journalist in Gulf War I for leaking info.
    "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
    Albert Einstein

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Agree with all the previous posts. Do we really need to know that the team had dogs with them, do we really need to know that each member was equipped with a camera, do we really need to know that there were military assets on standby in case Pakistan 's military became involved ? No. But Car4 is right the White House will keep leaking stories anytime somebody mentions $4.00 a gallon gas.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Thread Information