Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!

This makes me sick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI&eurl=

To do this to a man that died for his country is just plain sick.
    This message was brought to you by Tampons. We
    aren't the best thing in the world but we are right up
    there next to it.

To them its always 'scary and aggressive' driving. To us its at times a matter of life and death." -LawnMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmYie3bB3OU

katiemh Guest

Wise_undergrad_08 is offline Master Officer
    Yeah, the Westboro Baptist Church. I heard about these people about a week ago when 213th showed me some of their sites. He was upset because they were saying the military is gay and needs to die. What a bunch of idiots. This is such bullshit. Here are some of their hate- filled sites. www.priestsrapeboys.com, www.godhatesfags.com, www.godhatesamerica.com, www.smellthebrimstone.com, and so many others... What a bunch of fucktards.

I've never watched Hannity and Colmes before, but I must say they are now my heroes. She is an abomination. I don't really believe in Hell. It just doesn't fit in with my personal beliefs, but if there is one it is comforting to know she is on a b-line for it. We'll see how she reacts when her "God" forsakes her. If there isn't, it will still be good to know that she'll be dead soon. She'll piss the country off more than Cindy Sheehan ever could. We'll see how long it takes her to attract some less-than-enthusiastic critics who maybe don't have a desirable level of self control.
    "A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of it is personally responsible for his society."

-Thomas Jefferson, 1792

Cotton candy don't get wet until it's in your mouth.

Welpe is offline Wannabe NFL Ref
    It drives me absolutely bonkers that these loons hide behind God to justify their garbage.

Edit: It is very VERY telling that at the end of the interview she will not admit to any sin on her part. Evidently she must think that right along side Jesus Christ, their little family church are the only sinless ones to ever walk the earth.

I want to puke.
    Last edited by Welpe; 05-03-06 at 10:07 PM.
    "To the German commander: 'Nuts!' The American Commander" - General Tony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne Division

Quote Originally Posted by Welpe
    I want to puke.
    Everyone handles things differenty. Personally, I want to form a militia. But, that's just me. Can I get some support here people? Holla at your...um...girl.
    Last edited by Wise_undergrad_08; 05-04-06 at 12:52 AM.
    "A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of it is personally responsible for his society."

-Thomas Jefferson, 1792

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Whereas I'm thinking a family reunion that gets sucked up by a tornado wouldn't be a tradgedy in this case.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

That would work as well. Good thinking, Ducky. Then, it would be ironic as well as I'm sure they believe tornados are God's way of showing displeasure. Maybe leave the lead bitch to mourn her family and wonder where she went wrong. Ha, that would be great. Even better if the tornado skipped over either a recruiting office or a place of not such good repute, such as a gay bar or abortion clinic, and touched down again to hit her family. Oh just deserts.

-Thomas Jefferson, 1792

Thread Information