Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

9-year-old girl outsmarts her abductor and forces him to run away

A quick-thinking, 9-year-old girl managed to escape from her alleged kidnapper today, and Colorado police nabbed the suspected abductor after a manhunt.
    A passerby picked them up and drove them to the Circle K convenience store, police said. There, Calysta ran into the store and asked for a phone, saying she wanted to call her uncle. Instead, she called 911.

When asked how she found the strength to do what she did, Calysta said in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America," that she "got my fight from Daddy."

Calysta said her father taught her "to stand up for myself."

"She had two black eyes, bruises on her cheek," witness Efrin Villapondo told KMGH. "She was in bad shape. The bruise on her face was enormous."
    "She looked at me, pointed into my eyes and just said, 'I ain't going nowhere. I'm waiting right here for my momma. I looked at the guy, he looked at me, into my eyes, spun around and just high-tailed it out of there," said Efrin Villapando, a witness.

More here: Colorado Girl, 9, Escapes From Alleged Kidnapper, Police Arrest Suspect After Manhunt - ABC News

Now there's a sheepdog in lamb's clothing! :sheep:

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Good for her! And good for the cops that caught the maggot. I hope no tragic accidents befall that maggot in jail. But I certainly won't cry if they do.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    What a strong little girl! That's great! Glad they caught the loser who did all that to her, too...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Good for her, I am sorry for what she had to endure prior to her escape.

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    While she was taken in Pueblo, the gas station she was found at was in my last year's sector.

Glad it turned out well, I didn't have high hopes when it first came out.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Thread Information