Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Ongoing: Chardon High School in ‘Crisis Mode’ After Shooting

CHARDON, Ohio — A Chardon School District spokesperson tells Fox 8 News that they are in “crisis mode” following a shooting at the high school.
    Ellen Ondrey, the district’s community coordinator, says the Chardon Police Department is at the scene and the school is on lockdown.
    http://fox8.com/2012/02/27/chardon-h...l-on-lockdown/

Unconfirmed reports are saying 4 students shot, 2 shooters involved with one in custody.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    According to a student calling in to Fox 8, a sophmore in that school posted a remark on Twitter last night indicating he was bringing a gun to school to shoot students.

Reporting one shooter who is in custody, and a known accomplice that was unarmed.

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    They are reporting on it here now
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Hope they all recover.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Press conference confirms 5 injuries, no word on severity. The shooter is in custody.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Geauga County Sheriff Daniel McClelland says that the suspected shooter was tracked with a K9 unit after fleeing the crime scene at Chardon High School. The suspect, according to McClelland, was taken into custody some distance from the school.

Geauga Co. Sheriff: K9 Used to Track, Apprehend Suspect | FOX8.com

Video to press conference included.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

LEWTFM is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO
    Now reporting one dead.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Another senseless tragedy. Prayers for the victims.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Thread Information