Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

4 Stabbed In Downtown Building; Alleged Suspect Shot By Police

COLUMBUS, Ohio - A man carrying multiple knives entered a downtown building and stabbed four people at a career college inside a downtown building Wednesday afternoon and was shot by a Columbus police officer as he left the building.
    The incident occurred at about 12:40 p.m. the Continental Centre, located at 150 E. Gay Street, 10TVís Kurt Ludlow reported.
    Columbus police Sgt. Rich Weiner said that the man entered the building that houses the Columbus campus of Miami-Jacobs Career College and confronted people at the school's admissions office.
    Two people were stabbed inside the college. Two others were stabbed inside the building's lobby as the suspect attempted to leave.
    Three of the stabbing victims were in critical condition. A fourth victim suffered minor injuries, police said.
    The Attorney General's Office said that one of the victims was a staff member of the AG's Office. The person's name was not immediately released.
    A female officer initially used a Taser on the man who allegedly was involved in the incident, police said. She then shot the man, who was then transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in critical condition.

4 Stabbed In Downtown Building; Alleged Suspect Shot By Police | WBNS-10TV

I don't know why I'm suprised by the term "alleged" suspect. This is the media afterall.

Guy had knives on him and threatened a responding officer. I'd say the bullet holes are a pretty good indicator that he was in fact the suspect, a suspect, THE dumbass, whatever ya wanna call it.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'd say the bullet holes are a pretty good indicator that he was in fact the suspect
    I like it.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Thread Information