Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

7yo Kye and Police protect Arlington

Pollen count high.

Police & Firefighters Grant Wish of 7-Year Old With Leukemia to Be Batman

The greatest battle that any man will face, is his own mortality. For a 7-Year old Arlington-Texas boy named Kye who is suffering from leukemia, that must be the greatest battle he could possibly imagine facing. But thanks to some wonderful volunteer efforts and the a Wish with Wings organization; Kye was able to live out a dream of his, and for one day in his young life, he became the legendary Dark Knight and helped fight evil in the city of Gotham Arlington.

Members of the Arlington Police and Fire Departments, along with the Mayor’s Office and several others setup an elaborate day of crime fighting events for Kye. Starring as a Little Batman, he joined forces with the caped crusader himself and helped defeat volunteers dressed as the Joker and the Riddler who were engaged in nefarious plots. With Batman and the Police, Kye stopped the Joker who tried to rob a bank, and with the Fire Department he outsmarted the infamous Riddler who tried to blow up city hall.

After a day of intense crime fighting, a catered chicken lunch and some quality time with Arlington’s men and women in uniform; Kye met with the Commissioner Assistant Chief of Police who presented him with the Key to the City.

More at link...

abom334 is offline Every Meth Head's nightmare
    Verified LEO
    Brought tears to my eyes. Great video.
    "Fear not the night. Fear that which walks the night. And *I* am that which walks the night. But only evil need fear me …and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…because I walk the night".- Dave Grossman

Napalm is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    I'm certain his parents are very thankful. Stories like this refresh one's faith in humanity.
    Wiping the turds of humanity from the ass of society from 1600 to midnight.

Thread Information