Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Mitt Romney Secretly Drops By Grieving Police Station

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. - It's not often that Mitt Romney omits from his remarks that he's running for president, but today the presumptive GOP nominee did just that, secretly dropping by a New Hampshire police station to offer his condolences to a unit grieving over the sudden death of their police chief.
    "There was no mention of votes, he didn't talk about any political issues," said current Police Chief Tara Laurent in an interview with ABC News. "He kept his remarks exclusively to offering condolences to the officers here."
    Greenland's Police Chief Michael Maloney was killed earlier this month when he went to serve a search warrant to an individual being investigated for a drug charge. The story of his death, as well as the state-wide tributes that have been organized since on his behalf, have been widely covered in the New England press.
    According to Taurent, Romney arrived with his Secret Service agents and just one campaign aide just after 12:30 p.m. - when the national press pool who covered the candidate's morning event in Portsmouth, N.H., were likely still sitting on the pier filing stories.
    The campaign did not advise reporters of the event, instead telling reporters that Romney was heading into Boston after his event in Portsmouth.

http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-se...-politics.html
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    It's too bad all I hear about is how he would not have given the order to take out Osama Bin Laden.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I wasn't fond of him as our Republican candidate, but this is a good step.
    Arm the sheep!

Napalm is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    I'm not on the Romney band wagon, but this shows character.

Character: Obama 0 , Romney 1
    Wiping the turds of humanity from the ass of society from 1600 to midnight.

Thread Information