Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rhino

Thread: Squatting woman nabbed in Vero Beach defecation caper, report shows

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Squatting woman nabbed in Vero Beach defecation caper, report shows

VERO BEACH, Fla. -- A Vero Beach woman accused of squatting and threatening to "take a (poop)" on a neighbor's property was arrested after deputies say she smelled of booze and yelled obscenities.
    The case of the potty-mouthed woman said to have threatened to potty on a neighbor's land went down May 27 in the 1100 block of 19th Avenue Southwest in Vero Beach, a recently released arrest affidavit states.
    An Indian River County Sheriff's deputy went to the scene about 3:20 a.m., and saw a woman identified as Sharee Barnes, 32, shouting obscenities at a man. Barnes smelled of alcohol.
    The man told a deputy he was in his home when he saw a motion sensor light illuminate in his front yard.
    He went outside and saw Barnes squatting. He said Barnes said she planned to "take a (poop)" on his land. The man went to get his cell phone to shoot video, but a deputy noted the video quality was too poor for evidentiary use.

Read more: Squatting woman nabbed in Vero Beach defecation caper, report shows
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    We should give Florida its own thread.
    Captain America likes this.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

GirlInBrown is offline If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong....
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    We should give Florida its own thread.
    +1.
    " The warrior who honors the shield says, WHEN it happens, I will be ready...." Lt. Col. Grossman (Live... 9-11-07)

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I actually arrested a guy on two separate occasions for pooping in someones yard. I actually caught him both times while on patrol.

The first time I cited him into court because he was mid-shit when I rolled up on him and he tried to stop but just shit all over himself.
    The second time he got booked into jail.
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information