Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

*Updated thread* BOLO for Murder Suspect

Businesses in the hometown of an Ohio woman who disappeared during a North Carolina vacation are offering more than $7,000 in rewards for information about the whereabouts of the woman or her boyfriend.
    Authorities say 33-year-old Lynn Jackenheimer of Ashland went to the Outer Banks of North Carolina last week with her boyfriend, Nate Summerfield, and her two children, but didn't return with them. Summerfield's brother called police to say Summerfield told him he strangled the woman.
    Police said Summerfield, 27, returned his girlfriend's children to Ohio Sunday and left them with his family. He then withdrew money from an ATM, ditched his cellphone along a road in Ashland County and vanished, Fox8.com reported.
    As of late Tuesday, authorities said they had no solid evidence a crime was committed, the report said. Though authorities acknowledge that as more time passes without finding her, the more troubling the case becomes.
    "It's hard. The longer it goes the worse it is," Carl Richert, the captain from Ashland Sheriff’s Department, said. "It's frustrating for us because we are trying to do everything we can."
    Dare County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina, where the couple vacationed, said it's assisting in the investigation.
    Steve Hoggard, the chief deputy of the Dare County Sheriff’s Office, told FoxNews.com that authorities have been searching beaches and roads where the couple recently stayed.

Read more: Search for Ohio mom offers no clear answers, as boyfriend mysteriously disappears | Fox News
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Updated information. Lynn Jackenheimer has been located, deceased. Current murder warrant for suspect, Nathan Summerfield. Was a recent sighting of the suspect on the east side of Columbus, Ohio last night. All BOLO. Share this link, our facebook links, and photos with them on your social networking sites to get the word out.

COLUMBUS, Ohio – A spokesperson for the U.S. Marshal Service said they are taking the reported sighting of Nate Summerfield late Tuesday as a credible report, and are actively trying to track him down wherever he might be.

Columbus police received a call just after 10 p.m. Tuesday from a resident of the Eastpoint Ridge Apartment Community. The woman was convinced that she saw Summerfield tampering with the license plates of a car in the apartment parking lot.

The caller, who wanted to remain unidentified, told a Columbus television station that she was just returning home when the man caught her eye.

“The guy that was around it was acting a little weird. He was ducked down to the car next to it messing with the license plate, which didn’t look right because we never have any issues over this way,” she said in a live interview.

“Upon further taking a look at things I noticed that the first three numbers of the tag caught my eye as to what I had seen on Facebook,” the woman added, referring to the publicized description of Summerfield’s car.

Summerfield, 27, is from Ashland, Ohio but is wanted on a murder warrant out of Dare County, North Carolina.

He is accused of stabbing and strangling his estranged girlfriend, Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, while they were vacationing together with their three-year-old son and her 13-year-old daughter on North Carolina’s Outer Banks.

Jackenheimer’s body was discovered over the weekend in an undeveloped cul-de-sac in Frisco, North Carolina.

Summerfield returned home without her, dropped the two children at a relative’s house, and reportedly told his brother that he had killed Jackenheimer.

U.S. Marshal Service Hunting Summerfield | FOX8.com
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information