Welcome to the APBWeb.
    E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO

University of Pittsburgh bomb threat arrested

Man from Ireland charged in Pitt bomb threat case - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"A federal grand jury today returned two indictments charging a resident of Dublin, Ireland, with emailing bomb threats targeting the University of Pittsburgh, three federal courthouses and a federal officer.

One indictment charges Adam Stuart Busby, 64, of Dublin, with 17 counts of wire fraud, 16 counts of maliciously conveying false information and two counts of international extortion.
    A separate four-count indictment charges Mr. Busby with, on June 20 and 21, maliciously conveying false information through the Internet claiming bombs had been placed at federal courthouses in Pittsburgh, Erie and Johnstown."

Interesting, this guy called in over 40 bomb threats to the university.
    Good job done by all
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Strange story, glad to hear he's off to a small room before anyone got hurt.

It sounds like he was an ineffectual ranter, thing is his type can inspire someone with more gumption. One idiotic remark, my view is vastly different. An ongoing campaign of making terroristic threats and I want to touch the key that is being thrown away.

Good work

Thread Information