Like Tree14Likes
  • 6 Post By keith720
  • 1 Post By Trojan 42
  • 2 Post By Bjohnson63
  • 2 Post By Captain America
  • 1 Post By lewisipso
  • 1 Post By Bjohnson63
  • 1 Post By keith720

Thread: It's time to let the savages tear themselves apart.

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

It's time to let the savages tear themselves apart.

News from The Associated Press

We need to get our troops out of this God-forsaken hole. Where is the liberal media outrage now? Where is Code Pink and all of the looney-lefties and what are they doing now? I am sick of seeing our young soldiers killed in an undeserving, ungrateful nation. Leave the savages to their own devices and let them destroy themselves, their "religion" and their country. If they threaten us, bomb the living crap out of their populace and destroy their desire to fight, as we were forced to do against Germany and Japan. These 12th century zealots only understand when we meet their force with a greater force. Enough of the bullshit "winning hearts and minds." Win the damned war first!
    Pudge, Trojan 42, rob84 and 3 others like this.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Trojan 42 is offline Retired Ninja
    Verified LEO
    I'm with you Keith. We have lost enough of our soldiers. Destroy the poppy fields and bring them all home.
    Car 4 likes this.
    To be born an Englishman, is to be a winner in the Lottery of Life.

I've Talked the Talk and I've Walked the Walk, now I Sit the Sit!

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

Bjohnson63 is offline King of the Shit Bucket
    Verified LEO
    I would go further.. Pull the troops back, cut off ALL aid to them and let them have at each other. Who ever comes out victorious...if still evil... bomb them into oblivion. I would love to know how much of the aid money going to these countries gets funneled or frees up other funds to pay for the terrorists, and how many American lives have been lost because of this. Its like the foreign version of the Fast and Furious scandal.
    Ducky and keith720 like this.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson63 View Post
    I would go further.. Pull the troops back, cut off ALL aid to them and let them have at each other. Who ever comes out victorious...if still evil... bomb them into oblivion. I would love to know how much of the aid money going to these countries gets funneled or frees up other funds to pay for the terrorists, and how many American lives have been lost because of this. Its like the foreign version of the Fast and Furious scandal.
    We're on the same page!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    nuke em
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    nuke em
    We're on the same page.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Cut off all foreign aid. They will hate us for free.
    Trojan 42 and rob84 like this.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Standard Dave is offline Constable
    Various governments have tried bombing from a distance it doesn't work to stop or disrupt the terrorist organisations or regimes unfavourable to your view.

The idea behind the intervertion in Iraq and Afganistan was to take the fight to their back yard not ours. Starting a war somewhere else has diverted experienced jihadist and mujahideen away from planning terrorist attacks on the US mainland and in Europe to fighting in caves and deserts in the Middle East.

G W Bush and Blair lied about weapons of mass destruction but that was an excuse they needed a playing field and Bush at least had a score to settle with Saddam Hussain for his father.

Without any intervention and an isolationist policy terrorist will be allowed to grow and train until they choice to attack again hi jacked aircraft, suicide bombs on mass transit sports events or night clubs were just a warm up to these people they would have done it again and again given the chance. They have to be isolated from the populations who would support them through fear or lack of knowledge of the bigger picture.
    "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke.
    "the world is a dangerous place place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it" Albert Einstein

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm sick and tired of hearing about foreign aid to other countries.
    cwtlady likes this.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Dave View Post
    Various governments have tried bombing from a distance it doesn't work to stop or disrupt the terrorist organisations or regimes unfavourable to your view.

The idea behind the intervertion in Iraq and Afganistan was to take the fight to their back yard not ours. Starting a war somewhere else has diverted experienced jihadist and mujahideen away from planning terrorist attacks on the US mainland and in Europe to fighting in caves and deserts in the Middle East.

G W Bush and Blair lied about weapons of mass destruction but that was an excuse they needed a playing field and Bush at least had a score to settle with Saddam Hussain for his father.

Without any intervention and an isolationist policy terrorist will be allowed to grow and train until they choice to attack again hi jacked aircraft, suicide bombs on mass transit sports events or night clubs were just a warm up to these people they would have done it again and again given the chance. They have to be isolated from the populations who would support them through fear or lack of knowledge of the bigger picture.
    I'm right there with Dave half the time, then I start hearing echoes of McNamara.

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    [QUOTE=

Don't know about that. Recent reports from Syria indicate that Saddam's WMD were moved to Syria; now with the their troubles, they are being moved or scattered about the country. Some, no doubt, will be in the hands of the rebels (read Al Qaeda) . So, if a load of nerve gas shows up in London's Tubes or NY Subways, you can blame Bush.

Standard Dave is offline Constable
    Quote Originally Posted by bayern View Post

Don't know about that. Recent reports from Syria indicate that Saddam's WMD were moved to Syria; now with the their troubles, they are being moved or scattered about the country. Some, no doubt, will be in the hands of the rebels (read Al Qaeda) . So, if a load of nerve gas shows up in London's Tubes or NY Subways, you can blame Bush.
    The original dossier was based on the work of a defector with a vested interest in regime change, it's part of the "evidence" of some left wing groups who claim Tony Blair is a war criminal.

Well actually we could blame Reagan, Thatcher, the defence industry of the Western world and the Communist era Russians they sold them to the Middle East dictator's in the first place.

Possibly we should intervene in Syria under the same pretence to track down the WMD's that have gone astray in the cold war proxy war over the Middle East.

Global politics is a far more complex subject than just inserting or removing military forces or removing aid budgets.
    "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke.
    "the world is a dangerous place place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it" Albert Einstein

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    The original dossier was based on the work of a defector with a vested interest in regime change, it's part of the "evidence" of some left wing groups who claim Tony Blair is a war criminal.\

Not saying we should go in full force, but IF they are there, do you want to take the chance that ID they are there, that they be given to operatives who have connections in hyour country??? Think not.

I don't have the answer, but what alternative do we have if they are? Do we have an ingterview without coffee with the Mullahs??

Syria and WMD: Iraq Redux

Syria and WMD: Iraq Redux? | The National Interest Blog

Syria's Chemical Weapons Came From Saddam's Iraq

Many Of Syria's Chemical Weapons May Have Come From Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Investors.com

Bjohnson63 is offline King of the Shit Bucket
    Verified LEO

They just aren't using big enough bombs...
    keith720 likes this.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I think if our President had a set, he would have sent a cruise missile up the ass of every known or suspected terrorist in the mideast after the latest debacle. You can't tell me that we don't have intel on the suspected location of them or their training camps.
    lewisipso likes this.

Winston Churchill

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by keith720 View Post
    I think if our President had a set, he would have sent a cruise missile up the ass of every known or suspected terrorist in the mideast after the latest debacle. You can't tell me that we don't have intel on the suspected location of them or their training camps.
    Agreed. Only we need verifiable corroborated intel, not the kind of shit hastily dished out by Rafid Ahmed.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Napalm is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Yes, GW Bush lied. So did Bill Clinton, and every other politician in DC, because at that time, our government, along with the British, and every other civilized nation, believed WMD information to be true, for many years. Just because the weapons weren't found on that day, doesn't mean they weren't there prior to that.
    Wiping the turds of humanity from the ass of society from 1600 to midnight.

Thread Information