Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Woman rips husband's genitals off with her bare hands in a jealous rampage

TIOGA-NICETOWN - May 17, 2006 - A Philadelphia man is recovering from an alleged attack at the hands of his wife. The assault on his private parts has become public knowledge. In an exclusive interview with Action News after his release from Einstein, the 52-year-old victim spoke of his terrifying ordeal allegedly at the hands of his wife who thought he was cheating on her.

The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off part of his genitalia with her bare hands. Surgeons at Einstein successfully managed to repair the damage.

Howard/Tioga-Nicetown: "Doctors did a beautiful job in E.R. and the paramedics did a wonderful job, they only took 4 minutes to get here."
    Howard says his 40-year-old wife Monica, who he says is bi-polar, somehow conceived the notion that he was cheating on her. So while he was asleep last night, she attacked him.
    Howard: "I mean she just grabbed me all down there and yanking and yanking and tearing me up with those fingernails."
    Police and paramedics rushed to the man's row home in the 3800 block of Pulaski where they found him bleeding profusely. He was rushed to Einstein where doctors first labeled his condition critical. He was later upgraded to stable after having reattachment surgery and a few doses of morphine. Howard still cannot believe his wife of 11 years would allegedly do this him.
    Howard: "I can see doing something like that to a rapist, or mugger but not a husband, not something like..."
    Dann: "She thought that you were cheating on her?"
    "I wasn't cheating on nobody, I'm home in bed at 8' 0 clock every night, I mean I'm not out there messing around."
    "For most of the day, it's practically all that neighbors have been talking about."
    Brian Lawson/NEIGHBOR "I mean men cringing when they hear the story, I mean uh, I'm just cringing thinking about it."
    Antoinette Fortune/Neighbor: "Who would wanna do something like that?"
    Neighbor: "That's kinda nasty. That's drastic isn't it? He's lucky to be alive."
    Some neighbors say Howard's had problems with his wife before and has thrown her out only to let her back in. They worry what'll happen next.
    Dann: "Howard, you're not gonna let her back in here are you?"
    "Oh no, no, no. She's in jail where she belongs."
    At one point, Howard's wife Monica was facing attempted murder charges but now, the DA's office has asked that a psychiatric evaluation be performed before any charges are filed. Stay tuned on this one.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    oh my god.....
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Ivory is offline Grrr I hate not working for a jail.....
    ok, i know that i am a girl but that even hurts me thinking about it

BMBDAWG is offline Officer First Class

Ric
    bmbdawg@yahoo.com
    DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF

"ATTITUDE" - I am convinced that life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% on how I react to it.

nitestokker is offline Banned
    In a place called NICE TOWN-that's the best part!

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Woman rips husband's genitals off with her bare hands in a jealous rampage
    Doesn't that happen to everyone after marriage?

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    That could be an omen, Brad!
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Allstar is offline Banned
    Wow Ouch

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    What a jerk-off!

"When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

Thread Information