Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cidp24

Thread: Islamist militant Mokhtar Belmokhtar 'killed in Mali'

Standard Dave is offline Constable

Islamist militant Mokhtar Belmokhtar 'killed in Mali'

BBC News - Islamist militant Mokhtar Belmokhtar 'killed in Mali'

Islamist militant Mokhtar Belmokhtar has been killed by Chadian soldiers in Mali, Chad's armed forces say.
    His death was announced on Chadian state television but has not been confirmed by other sources.
    Mokhtar Belmokhtar is a former al-Qaeda leader said to have ordered January's attack on an Algerian gas plant where at least 37 hostages were killed.
    Chadian troops are fighting Islamist militants in Mali as part of an international force led by France.
    If true it appears he didn't see that one coming.
    "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke.
    "the world is a dangerous place place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do not do anything about it" Albert Einstein

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Trojan 42 likes this.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Thread Information