Welcome to the APBWeb.
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Sheriff says missing Mo. mom, daughter in danger

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) A central Missouri woman who has been missing with her young daughter since Thursday seemed to be reading from a script when she called her boyfriend and told him she was fine, but she later indicated to a sheriff that she was in trouble, authorities said Monday.
    Rachel Koechner, 28, and her 4-year-old daughter, Zoee Sandner, were reported missing Thursday night after last being seen earlier that day in the Brookfield area. Chariton County Sheriff Chris Hughes said the two are believed to be with Koechner's ex-husband,Devon Sandner, 37, who is the girl's father, and are considered endangered because of a history of domestic violence. Devon Sander has not been charged in connection with their disappearance, but police are looking for him.
    Koechner was at a motel in the Kansas City suburb of Blue Springs when she called her boyfriend Monday morning, Hughes said. "She called her boyfriend and said everything is OK, but it sounded like she was reading off a script," he said.
    He said Koechner was at the check-out desk when he called the motel later and asked if she was staying there. A motel worker handed her the phone.
    "She said she couldn't talk now," Hughes said. "I asked if she was OK, and she said, 'No.'"
    By the time Blue Springs police arrived at the motel, she was gone.

Sheriff says missing Mo. mom, daughter in danger - Yahoo! News

Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Prayers.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Thread Information