Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rhino

Thread: Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**

The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.
    In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.
    Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”

Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.
    “F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read, “Liberals take it in the a**.”
    “You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”
    In a [video=youtube;_QQW0RswpQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3iT1ii1NFM"]video on basic pistol defense[/URL], Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of a scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” incalled for a massive rally to “show these tyrants we will not stand for any more violations on our constitution or our freedoms.”
    “I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/2..._redirect=true

I watched a few of the videos on youtube. I get the message but this guy might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    lewisipso likes this.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Wonder what he is like to work for??

Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Sounds like a serious nutjob... And probably a one-man department.
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

Jackrabbit26 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    WTF!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Umm... yeah.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Thread Information