Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Please tell me this isn't real.

http://callthecops.net/injured-polic...s-off-clothes/

"INJURED POLICE OFFICER DISCIPLINED WHEN EMT CUTS OFF CLOTHES
    AUGUST 15, 2013 BY RJ BEAM 0 COMMENTS
    A police officer in North Liberty, Iowa is facing discipline for being out of her uniform when on duty time. The incident happend when she was working bike patrol and was hit by a car. EMTs treating her had to remove her pants to to deal with bleeding on her legs and hips.
    EMS Shears
    EMS Shears
    A video surfaced online shot by a bystandard on their cell phone. That video immediately went viral not only in Iowa but nation wide. The video has sense been removed from YouTube but copies of it can sometime be found on other adult sites.
    The video shows not only the crash but also the response by North Liberty Fire Department EMS. Standing across the street the person shooting the video used digital zoom to get in close to what was going on.
    At one point EMTs cut the pants of the female officer. Moments later her panties are also cut away. A sources within NLFD told the officer had multiple cuts and abrasions on her left leg, hip and obliques. The NLFD source also points out that her panties were not removed only cut and folded back to reveal the source of bleeding.
    The North liberty Police chief stated “It is conduct unbecoming an officer to allow their pubic region to be seen on the internet. You can see it clear as day what her ‘grooming habits’ are down there"

If this is even remotely true, someone has Asshole Chief of the year locked down for a while.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on Tapatalk 2
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Oh God. As if it wasn't bad enough to be exposed her fucking asshole chain of command is making it newsworthy and punishing her for it. I hope those fuckers get run over by a septic pumping truck.

I call shenanigans. Can't find any news sources. This is beyond any kind of stupid, even for police executives.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    Oh God. As if it wasn't bad enough to be exposed her fucking asshole chain of command is making it newsworthy and punishing her for it. I hope those fuckers get run over by a septic pumping truck.

Welp, I should have researched a little further. Its satire.

Sadly, I can actually see something similar happen with some of the lack of IQ in command at some places.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on Tapatalk 2
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-16-13, 03:10 AM

Thread Information