• 1 Post By Jackrabbit26
  • 2 Post By Waz
  • 1 Post By Jim1348
  • 1 Post By Pudge

Thread: Police Snowball Fight

Jackrabbit26 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO

Police Snowball Fight

"Although it’s dark outside, the video clearly shows Cleveland police cars in the video and officers in uniform throwing snowballs at each other. The recording lasts just over two minutes."

"After watching the video, the mayor’s office said, “It looks like the officers were relieving a little stress with a snowball fight that lasted a very short time. We’re not aware that it resulted in any harm or put anyone at risk.”

Officers’ Snowball Fight Caught on Camera | FOX8.com

Really?

Looks like they are clearing a call and decided to have a little fun. This is probably the same kind of person who calls in to complain when they see an officer eating their lunch at a local restaurant.
    Sanch likes this.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    If only there were snow down here. We'd give them something to complain about.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Waz
    Waz is offline So called adult
    Verified LEO
    A few UK cops not so long ago did this and used some riot Shields as sleds. The management condemned them, but what was really welcomed was the public support! All public reactions I saw said how it was nice to see the human side of officers.

Things like this just show the public we are not machines and we do have fun. Last year some officers from my station had a snow ball fight with local youths, the kids and parents were so impressed. We need to have moments like this, it's just a shame at times what should be a positive can be spun into a negative news story!
    Reca and lewisipso like this.

narcodog is offline Rookie
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Tell, Fox and those assholes to screw themselves.
    "A Knights Oath
    A Knight is sworn to valor; His Heart only knows virtue; His Blade defends the helpless; His Might upholds the weak; His Words speak only the truth; His Wrath undoes the wicked"

Aspire to Inspire

Jim1348 is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO

Police Snowball Fight

Theoretically speaking, it is even possible that someone on this very board may have had a little fun with fireworks on duty back in the day. Just saying!
    213th likes this.

213th is offline Solipsist
    I think this story could have been titled different....Breaking News: Cleveland crime rate drops.
    Due to an unexpected drop in crime, Cleveland officers discovered an entire two consecutive minutes without a call for service. See how the bewildered officers utilized the two minutes to relieve some stress in this video.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HudsonHawk likes this.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Carstop is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO
    The coppers should be celebrated - not given any sort of grief. Yup, the human side. Sarcastically, we should never let that show.

For me, the mid 80s was spent guarding some high level items in the former West Germany. Due to protests and other issues, we had a Border Guard (BundesGrenSchutze) detachment on our site. We had numerous snow ball fights between the two groups when snow was present and the protestors weren't.

Thread Information