Welcome to the APBWeb.
    bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

Thumbs down VA Hospital visit

This past Sunday (Easter) while visiting my wife at the Cemetery, I stopped by he A Hospital where I have a appointment (finally after a years wait) to check it out as I haven't been up there in almost 20yrs. I spot a VA Police car up in one of the parking lot so I head towards him. I must add that when I enter the grounds of the hospital I saw enough NO WEAPONS sign to make a Brady Bunch of wackos blush, among with tons of other Don't Do signs. Since I was carrying was more cautious then ever. As I pull up and greet him he loudly informs me that I had just BLEW a stop sign. Maybe, I don't know as I was focused on him ,and informed him so. He shouted, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT! I looked at him and said Huh? He again asked What I was going to do about it. now if go from confused to pissed off. So I said t him, kinda snotty, want me to go back and try again? At this time, he told me to pull over in back of him. He walked up o my back window and asked What did I want. I politely asked him how do I get out of the Hospital Grounds and back on the highway. He says, The same way you got in here, by the front gate.

Now I know that they have a small area to police and make a damn good salary, but .....damn, try to be nice on Easter. Never did get to ask him my question. I'll just wing it when I go next month.

213th is offline Solipsist
    That's too bad. I met a couple of them at the local VA and they were nice and polite to me. I guess it goes to show that you can't train attitude.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hopefully that was just a bad day.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Thread Information