Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO

Thank God for Vests!

Here in Missouri a local deputy got lucky thanks to his vest and bad guy is off to jail.

(KSDK) - Police arrested a fugitive accused of shoting and killing a Montgomery City woman, and injuring a police officer early Friday morning.

A conservation officer spotted the suspect around 6:30am in his car, in a wooded area near the Montgomery/Audrain County border. Police say fired a shot into the water, but was taken into custody without incident.

The incident started as a routine traffic stop. Police say the man got out of his car, and then started shooting. He hit one of the officers 4 times. Officials say that officer will be o-k, thanks to a bullet-proof vest.

After shooting at the officers, officials say the suspect went to a nearby mobile home park - shooting and killing a woman, and injuring a neighbor.

Stay with NewsChannel 5 and ksdk.com for more on this developing story
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    Please keep us up to date if possible

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca
    Please keep us up to date if possible
    If I see any follow up stories I will post them.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    Thank You

dlocke1419 is offline Officer First Class
    From what i have heard is the Officer was exiting his vechile and the suspect just open fired on him.

Three bullets hit his vest and the other his arm. The State Trooper who told me all this thinks he also had broken rips from were the bullets hit his vest.

Again this is not confirmed information just what if have heard from someone else and you know how information can get mixed up.

dlocke1419 is offline Officer First Class
    new update

Montgomery City, MO (KMOV) -- One woman is dead, a police officer seriously injured and another person hospitalized after a St. Peters man allegedly goes on an overnight shooting spree in Montgomery County, Missouri.

Police say the incident started just after midnight when officers with the Montgomery City Police Department pulled over Bryan Tullock, 32, for running a stop sign.

As one of the officers approached the driver's side window Tullock, still sitting behind the wheel, allegedly opened fire with a 9mm semi-automatic pistol. The officer was hit numerous times.

The injured officer’s partner returned fire as Tullock sped away from the scene. The uninjured officer called for help and started rendering first aid to the wounded policeman. While police have not released the name of the wounded officer, they say he is 25 years old, has been with the police force for just over a year. He is not marred and this is his first police job and authorities say he is originally from the St. Charles County area.

Investigators say that after Tullock shot the officer he drove to a nearby mobile home where he allegedly kicked in the door and shot and killed a 32-year-old woman. Police say that Tullock knew the woman, but will not say how.

Authorities say moments later Tullock came upon a 33-year-old man who was walking in the area and shot that man numerous times.

The injured officer and other victim were transported to the hospital where they are listed in serious but stable condtion.

A massive manhunt was launched, however there was no sign of Tullock until around 6 a.m. when a conservation officer spotted his car in a wildlife area in Montgomery County.

KMOV

Bryan Tullock
    Backup was called in, and as authorities moved in there was a scuffle as Tullock was taken into custody.

Tullock was arrested and is being held in the county jail in Montgomery County, but later had to be moved to a hospital after suffering some sort of medical condition. Authorities would not be specific about what sort of health problem he suffered.

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    "Tullock was arrested and is being held in the county jail in Montgomery County, but later had to be moved to a hospital after suffering some sort of medical condition."

Please sir is it lead posioning, please, please?

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Ruh
    Ruh is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    I'm sure he slipped and fell down a few set of stairs .
    Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother." - Henry V

"Crime does pay, in brass and lead."

This is myspace.

Thread Information