Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO

Banger Info Released

Bill would post gang-banger info

Gang members convicted of violent crimes would have their names and photos posted on a state registry under a package of anti-gang laws proposed Wednesday by two suburban state legislators. Other measures proposed by state Rep. Tom Cross, the Republican leader of the Illinois House, and state Rep. Ruth Munson would make gang recruiting on school grounds a felony. Citing recent reports of increasing gang activity in the suburbs, the legislators said during an Elgin news conference they hope the anti-gang package wins approval from the General Assembly this fall.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Somehow the tired old arguement about someone's civil rights being violated is going to come up. Anyone want to put $20 on the ACLU getting involved?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information