Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.

Cindy Sheehan buys land near Bush’s ranch

Cindy Sheehan buys land near Bush’s ranch
    Antiwar mom used insurance money to buy Crawford, Texas plot

Molly Riley / Reuters file
    Activist Cindy Sheehan, seen at a protest on July 3, plans to use her Crawford, Texas property for an antiwar gathering.

Updated: 1:37 p.m. CT July 27, 2006
    CRAWFORD, Texas - War protester Cindy Sheehan has purchased a 5-acre plot in Crawford with some of the insurance money she received after her son was killed in Iraq.

The group she helps lead, Gold Star Families for Peace, says on its Web site that it will return next month to protest the war in Iraq in the small town near Waco where President Bush has a ranch. Like last year, Sheehan, whose son Casey was killed in Iraq in 2004, will again demand to meet with the president.

“We decided to buy property in Crawford to use until George’s resignation or impeachment, which we all hope is soon for the sake of the world,” Sheehan said in a newsletter set to be sent to supporters Thursday. “I can’t think of a better way to use Casey’s insurance money than for peace, and I am sure that Casey approves.”

Her anti-war gathering in Crawford is scheduled for Aug. 16 through Sept. 2. But Bush is scheduled to be at his ranch mainly during the first two weeks of August.

Sheehan, from California, reinvigorated the anti-war movement last summer with her peace vigil, which started in ditches off the road to Bush’s ranch. As it grew, the group also set up its protests on a private, 1-acre lot closer to the ranch.

What a bimbo.
    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Emily is offline Corporal
    That woman irritates me to no end.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer

Angry Casey Sheehan was a War Criminal?!

This is a blog from a great Talk Radio host in Dallas, Darrell Ankarlo, who organized a counter-protest against her last year

http://www.ankarlo.net/weblog/ankarlo/
    Main Site: http://www.ankarlo.net/

July 06, 2006

Casey Sheehan was a War Criminal?!

I knew Cindy Sheehan was a nut job the first time I met her over two years ago; that's when she and her band of "make love not war" gypsies blew into Dallas. Since then, she has become one of the loudest mouths in America in her dissatisfaction with the current Commander in Chief and America's War on Terrorism.

To hear her tell it—George W. Bush: BAD. Hugo Chavez: GOOD. Saddam Hussein: DECENT and LAW ABIDING. Donald Rumsfeld: KILLER. Okay, so they’re all big boys and can fight their own battles but now the drama queen has taken to the streets again with words that will be replayed over and over on Al Jazeera television and will cause even the mildest of terrorists to break into explosive joy. You see, now the wacky woman from the West Coast has declared our war in Iraq to be War Crime and all of our soldiers are now War Criminals.

Go ahead, listen for yourself! She has lost her mind: Download file (Small 430K file)

I guess her hunger strike (which she began on July 4th) has already gone to her head and her brain cells are melting. How dare she compare our sons and daughters, dads and moms, brothers and sisters to WAR CRIMINALS!! Do a search for the world’s most notorious war criminals and you’ll find names like Hitler, Stalin and Milosovitch. You will find men (mostly) who massacred the masses and loved every minute of it.

I’m sure her son Casey, who died an American hero in Iraq, is rolling over in his unmarked grave. Cindy, listen carefully as his voice wafts through the summer breeze as you prepare to camp out in Crawford, Texas. Do you hear it? That’s the soft whisper of your beloved son crying out, “Mom—I was not a criminal. Mom, I’m not a war criminal. Mom, you’re giving power to the enemy and you’re getting my buddies killed. I died for my country; please stop defiling my name and my memory. Please mom. Please!”

Cindy, your boy makes more sense from his grave than you do with your eyes wide shut and mouth wide open. Eat a peace of pie and look up your word for today: SUBVERSIVE. Definition: CINDY SHEEHAN.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 07-27-06 at 11:15 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

nitestokker is offline Banned

Talking

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE LOCKER ROOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????

Please? Pretty Please? C'mon, don't make me sic Farva on you..............

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Apparently Cindy (or someone working for her) represented herself as a buyer looking for land because they were refugees from Hurricane Katrina, and lied to the seller to get them to sell to them.

ps - Why does everything need to be in the locker room for you to make your thoughts known?

Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    Apparently Cindy (or someone working for her) represented herself as a buyer looking for land because they were refugees from Hurricane Katrina, and lied to the seller to get them to sell to them.

ps - Why does everything need to be in the locker room for you to make your thoughts known?

Because the public side is family friendly and sometimes cops aren't so family friendly when they get upset about something..........c'mon Virg, try to keep up.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Bah, I say F Cindy Sheehan. Using your dead son's name, a man who fought for what he believed in, to fight AGAINST what he gave his life to protect, is shameful.

Now I know what y'all do in the Forbidden Zone

(\__/)

Y'all need to check out TXCharlie's babies and his "friend". I'm usually too busy to click on the small stuff under peoples' sigs, but his is well worth it! You ARE the MAN, Charles!

I guess all my babies are blown up now - They blow up so fast

(\__/)

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    And yet she still has not gotten a tombstone for Casey.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie
    I guess all my babies are blown up now - They blow up so fast
    At least you can be proud that you raised them well and taught them to go out and make something of themselves. You showed them the way and they followed the right path, leaving their mark on the world. But I'm sure it was hard to let them go, knowing that they probably wouldn't come back. Hold your head high, Chuck, and sleep well at night. I am sure your babies made a PERMANENT impression on someone!(Hopefully a psycho, towel-wearing, God-hating, sand-rat somewhere!)
    Last edited by nitestokker; 07-28-06 at 10:50 AM.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm357
    And yet she still has not gotten a tombstone for Casey.
    She finally did on May 25th of this year. Two years after the fact. She says it was a financial thing, although somehow she managed to scrape up enough out of her son's life insurance policy for this idocy.

I hate people.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker
    I am sure your babies made a PERMANENT impression on someone!(Hopefully a psycho, towel-wearing, God-hating, sand-rat somewhere!)
    Our HARM missiles helped destroy most of Saddam's radar-guided anti-aircraft capability in the first gulf war (Desert Storm), and cleared the path for the B-52's to come in - So so yeah they made a real big impression on Saddam

Also on Gaddafi in Lybia when Reagan used HARM's to clear the path & blow the shit out of his palace with him & his family inside back in the late 1980's, after Gaddafi's terrorists blew up a night club with US servicemen inside.

Sigh... Those were the days. Nothing much exciting to report since.

(\__/)

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestokker
    Y'all need to check out TXCharlie's babies and his "friend". I'm usually too busy to click on the small stuff under peoples' sigs, but his is well worth it! You ARE the MAN, Charles!

You like those vids let me see if I can find the ones that my uncle sent me. He is retired Lt. Col and works at Redstone Arsenal .
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Look forward to it Chris..................Sorry I got off topic folks. I have a short attention span. Back to topic, I hope that whiny little flag-burnin' America-hater realizes that those secret service guys have some cool toys like Texas Chuck. Hope she isn't living within range of those sniper rifles. Hey Cindy, what's that red dot on your forehead?

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    Sorry Mods...........

This bitch needs to find a new country! She's gone way over the border of voicing her right to free speech. SHE IS SIMPLY A MEDIA HUNGARY WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't expect everybody to be on board with the war, God knows I have my own issues, but she makes such a big deal out of things just to get on the television!

STUPID BITCH!

........and the customary............
    When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    SHE IS SIMPLY A MEDIA HUNGARY WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But you know, those Hungarian whores will do things others won't! Freaky!

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    Sorry.............hungry...... ........hee hee

When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    You like those vids let me see if I can find the ones that my uncle sent me. He is retired Lt. Col and works at Redstone Arsenal .
    I think I have an old VHS tape of a few of our China Lake tests too... I probably should transfer those to video files. In another few years, I may not can find anything to play the tape on.

I agree with the media-hungry whore comments... And that goes especially for her "handlers".

(\__/)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information