Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

81 yr old Senator's father busted for doing 38 yr old in pizzeria parking lot

St. Paul police cited the 81-year-old father of Sen. Norm Coleman and a female companion after officers reported seeing them engaged in a sex act in the parking lot of a popular pizzeria.

A person passing Red Savoy's Pizza at 421 E. Seventh St. called police about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday and said two people were "having sex in a vehicle," a police report said.

Officers issued citations to Norman B. Coleman Sr. and Patrizia M. Schrag, 38, for lewd and disorderly conduct. Schrag told police Coleman Sr. is her boyfriend.

Neither the elder Coleman nor Schrag, who both live in St. Paul, could be reached for comment Wednesday, but the Minnesota senator issued a statement.

"I love my father dearly," he said. "I do not condone his actions or behavior, and I am deeply disturbed by what I have learned. He clearly has some issues that need to be dealt with, and I will encourage him to seek the necessary help."

Beverly Coleman, the elder Coleman's wife and the senator's mother, said she was shocked to learn of the citation.

"I can't believe that is true," said Beverly Coleman, who lives in New Jersey.

Her husband has emphysema, she said, and suffers from symptoms that could be the beginning of Alzheimer's disease.

Norman Coleman Sr. is a World War II veteran who raised his eight children in Brooklyn. He ran a small construction company.

He often accompanied his son on the campaign trail during his 2002 bid for the Senate.

"He has something about him," the father said of his son in the days before the election. "I don't know what it is. But what he does brings people to him."

Sen. Coleman, once a Democrat and now a Republican, was mayor of St. Paul for two terms, beginning in 1993. He ran for governor in 1998 and lost to Jesse Ventura.

The violations the elder Coleman and Schrag were cited for are misdemeanors, and both carry a maximum penalty of 90 days in jail and a $1,000 fine. For someone with a prior conviction for lewd conduct, the charge would become a gross misdemeanor and carry a harsher penalty, but neither Coleman nor Schrag appears to have a criminal record.

Under state law, people convicted of lewd conduct must undergo a sex-offender assessment before sentencing, according to the St. Paul city attorney's office.

Mara H. Gottfried covers St. Paul public safety. She can be reached at

CountyFourteen is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    "He clearly has some issues that need to be dealt with, and I will encourage him to seek the necessary help."

and hey.......he got a 38 year old to boot!!! You would think he could have afforded a hotel room though......
    Any Post I make is my opinion only!
    I do not have the authority or the permission to post for my Sheriff's Office.

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO

Talking

[QUOTE=Her husband has emphysema, she said, and suffers from symptoms that could be the beginning of Alzheimer's disease.

Oh, I have Alzheimer's, honey, I thought the 38 year old was you....my bad!

nitestokker is offline Banned
    Quit bashing the guy! He's EIGHY-ONE! Jeez, I hope I'm still getting some when I'm SIXTY-ONE. Who cares where it comes from at that age, as long as you're getting it? Hell, I would have given him a pat on the back and said,"Just don't stroke out on me buddy."

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Sounds to me like prostitution... That's one hell of an age difference.

BTW I'm suprised he could engage in such activity at his age...

BrickCop is offline "Shrinkage Proof"
    I would have high- fived Gramps and sent him and his honey on their way.
    Why no, that's not a pregnant anaconda in my pants...why do you ask?

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickCop
    I would have high- fived Gramps and sent him and his honey on their way.
    Amen brother! Good for him.
    When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

Thread Information