Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Angry 54 yr old perverted man likes to drink the urine of young boys....

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A disturbing case was discovered Tuesday about a Central Ohio man who allegedly told police he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.

Alan Patton, 54, is in jail after allegedly telling Gahanna police that he enjoys drinking urine.

Detective Ron Fithen interviewed Patton after he was arrested while leaving a movie theater last weekend.

"Listening to his describe it, it's like listening to a crack or cocaine addict. He's addicted to children's urine," Fithen said.

According to police, Patton said he's been drinking urine for years.

"He told us he's been doing it over 40 years, since he was 7 years old," Fithen said.

Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

A New Albany father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police.

Officials said Patton is a registered sexual predator, who was convicted of rape 13 years ago.

Police believe Patton has been collecting and drinking urine in cities around Central Ohio, including Hilliard, Westerville, Dublin, Worthington and Gahanna.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned

I was just telling someone the other day how nothing surprises me anymore. I was wrong. Just reading the story has made me feel sick. Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me where these people come from?

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    That dude needs 9mm brain surgery.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

dla4079 is offline Corporal
    Verified C/O
    YOU SEE ITS PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME AFRAID FOR MY KIDS!!!!

I remember when I was my sons age, my parents would let me wonder the block playing with my friends and riding our bikes, with NO WORRIES!

Now, I am afraid to let my kids play in the front yard. When they do go outside, I send my dogs out with them. Let some wrinkled up old pervert come near my kids with the dogs outside, SAVE ME MONEY ON MY DOG FOOD BILL!

I am almost tempted to buy each of my kids a canister of Deep Punch Chemical Agents. I live 2 blocks from my sister, and she has kids. My kids and hers play all the time, and it makes me a nervous wreck to let them walk 3 blocks to their cousins house. Before I send them, I call ahead and have my sister watch for them and I watch them when they walk down there.

Pervert comes into my Yard, tries to get my Kids:

OK, I am through ranting, thank you for listening.
    Last edited by dla4079; 08-19-06 at 07:14 PM.

Capt. D. Larimore
    NTISF Gang Unit

Verified C/O
    WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO EACH PREDATOR/PEDOPHILE!

DON'T JUST ARREST THEM, SEND IN SWAT TO GET THEM

THEN CONVICT THEM AND WELL:

Capt. D. Larimore
    NTISF Gang Unit

Quote Originally Posted by dla4079
    OK, I am through ranting, thank you for listening.
    You're welcome, dla4079! I let my son read your post so maybe he would understand why MOM WON'T LET HIM GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT HER! He thinks I'm the only parent who feels this way. We were in the doctor's office yesterday and they were handing out Child ID and Records kits. My son asked what they were used for... he was sorry he asked. I think for the first time since his birth he was happy to see the doctor. For me it was like where have you been for the last 12 years kid? What have I been telling you? Have you listened? My worst fear is school starts Tuesday... time for all the perverts to come out of hiding. They're everywhere.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    For some reason I'm thinking this is a couple of months old.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/7502034/detail.html

Date listed is Feb 27, 2006.

Still sick as hell, though. I wonder how he's handling his "addiction" in jail.
    Last edited by Ducky; 08-19-06 at 09:32 PM.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

mainedawg is offline da dawg
    That is just plain sick.

1*girl Guest
    This is reason #1 why I never want kids of my own. This world just isn't the place for them anymore. I have 2 small Godsons and I worry enough about them as it is.

Verified C/O
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2
    My worst fear is school starts Tuesday... time for all the perverts to come out of hiding. They're everywhere.
    I know the feeling, school has started here already. My oldest boy, 10, is wanting to take the bus to the school 2 blocks from our house (his old school) and walk home with his friends and cousins. After a long speech and training on what to do, I finally agreed. I work nights, so I am home and wait for him. He has a few rules though:
    1: He will report home before playing with his friends and cousins.
    2: He will NOT talk to people that are strangers!
    3: He will stay on the main sidewalk, no alleys, shortcuts.
    4: If a stranger attempts to talk to him or grab for him, he is to start running towards home and scream all the way.
    (as funny as rule 4 sounds, remember we are only 2 blocks from the school. I will hear him.)

SIDE NOTE: Since I work nights and am home in the days, his friends, and my neices know that they can run to my home in case of the same problem. Kinda like a safe house if you will.
    Last edited by dla4079; 08-19-06 at 11:58 PM.

Capt. D. Larimore
    NTISF Gang Unit

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    So does he drink out of the toilet like my dogs?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Boy... Urine trouble now!!
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Quote Originally Posted by dla4079
    I know the feeling, school has started here already. He has a few rules though:
    1: He will report home before playing with his friends and cousins.
    2: He will NOT talk to people that are strangers!
    3: He will stay on the main sidewalk, no alleys, shortcuts.
    4: If a stranger attempts to talk to him or grab for him, he is to start running towards home and scream all the way.
    5. He MUST call home if he needs to stay after school; otherwise, he MUST leave immediately (no hanging around the school yard goofing off with friends) and...
    6. He can NEVER change his route without first discussing it with mom/dad (I do not consider this a shortcut - shortcuts and changing routes are two entirely different things).

Before we moved my son was allowed to walk the three blocks to/from school. One day I decided to check up on him so I parked the car along his route. Can you guess what happened? Yep, he was a no show; he was walking an entirely different route to/from school. Needless to say, he did not walk to/from school for the next two weeks. NO WAY! Mom or dad dropped him off and picked him up (he didn't like having to explain why to his friends). It wasn't that I didn't trust him; I did and still do. I did it for two reasons ~

1. To make sure he was following the rules, and...
    2. CHILDREN MUST KNOW THEIR PARENTS WILL MAKE SURE THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE RULES!

Now that we have moved he rides the bus to/from school. Still, he must walk to the bus stop (I leave for work before he leaves for school), and still, I worry (the bus stop is out of sight).
    Last edited by Crimebytes2; 08-22-06 at 12:23 AM.

eMachine is offline Ret. Lt w/no class
    You know, the ancient Romans used to drink urine because its a natural mouth wash (believe it or not), those nasties also considered pedophelia acceptable ... but we aren't ancient Romans ... and that's some REALLY SICK !
    Last edited by eMachine; 08-22-06 at 03:35 AM.
    "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker." - Gener Wilder in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (original)

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    The Doctor just called and he prescribed two of these taken orally:

"Stupid should hurt."

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 60259
    The Doctor just called and he prescribed two of these taken orally:

Properly done, anally will work too, with the added bonus of a slow, painful death.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information