Welcome to the APBWeb.
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Boy sues teacher cuz he fell asleep in class...

A primary school student in Shandong Province has recently filed a lawsuit against one of his teachers after the teacher blamed him for sleeping in class and drove him out of the classroom.

About four months ago, Xiaodong fell asleep during class and was awakened by the teacher, Wang. Several minutes later, however, the pupil went to sleep again. Wang was enraged, and demanded he stand in a corner of the classroom for punishment. Xiaodong refused to follow Wang's demand and went home directly.

He has since been forbidden to take any classes given by Wang.

At the court, Xiaodong asked for Wang's public apology in front of his schoolmates as well as over 1,500 yuan (US$185) in compensation for mental damages he has suffered.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

lesta311 is offline Evil is my business.......
    Damn, I would be a millionaire if I had thought of that in high school.

1*girl Guest
    Wang?!

What mental damages? Is there more to this story than what the media said? And good grief, I slept in almost all of my classes but never got to stand in the corner. Maybe I should have sued all those teachers for letting me sleep?

Thread Information