Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Drunk weirdo busted for having sex with a corpse he found

Parker Ward had no answers for why he had sex with the corpse of a woman he found dead inside a camper home.

In a hearing Wednesday in Forsyth County Superior Court, Ward paused before acknowledging to Judge Jeffrey Bagley that he had committed necrophilia.

Bagley sentenced Ward, 54, to four years in prison to be followed by four years of probation, a sentence recommended by District Attorney Penny Penn.

Necrophilia, one of the rarest felony crimes in Georgia, carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.

Asked by Bagley what happened on that night of Dec. 27, Ward began by saying he was "pretty much drunk" that night, having had about six rum drinks.

He said the 43-year-old woman's boyfriend asked him to check on her at her camper in the 2300 block of Canton Highway.

Getting no answer, Ward called the boyfriend, who told him to break down the door. Inside, Ward found the woman lying in bed unresponsive. Several empty prescription pill bottles were nearby.

"I checked her pulse, then tried to give her mouth to mouth," Ward told the judge.

"I knew it was kind of wrong," Ward said before admitting under further questioning that he had sex with the corpse, then called 911.

The death of the woman, whose name is not being disclosed because of the nature of the crime, was ruled an accidental drug overdose.

Authorities estimate she had been dead for about four hours. Her body was cold and rigor mortis had set in, authorities said.

Penn said sheriff's officials suspected her body had been tampered with. Confronted about it, Ward later confessed to investigators, she said.

Bagley said it was the first time he had taken a plea on this offense.

"I would say this is fairly rare," he said. "Certainly, the respect for the deceased is one of the reasons we have this law."

After the hearing, Penn said she was skeptical of Ward's claim of being drunk and that it did nothing to excuse his acts. "No one can be that drunk," she said.

Penn said Ward had previously made advances on the woman and had been spurned. She called the circumstances of the case "sad."

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Damn. He gave the stiff a stiffy.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LEF
    "I knew it was kind of wrong" Ward said before admitting under further questioning that he had sex with the corpse, then called 911.
    Can someone say desperate?

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Necrophilia: It's all about cracking open a cold one.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Penn said sheriff's officials suspected her body had been tampered with.
    What was the first clue? The car jack prying her legs open, the vaseline, or the still warm semen?
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    What was the first clue? The car jack prying her legs open, the vaseline, or the still warm semen?

He probably just rolled her over and done it doggystyle. He'd have to probably break the legs in order to get them to open.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    That's nasty....how do you not realize you doing that?

Drunk or not?
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Growler is offline I is not happy
    Verified LEO
    Does any body know how to make those drinks?

Well I guess she didn't get hers??

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    She sounds like a couple of ex girlfriends I had..........just laying there playing dead
    When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

JohnnyRotten is offline Rentacop trainer
    Maybe that's the kind of response he's used to.
    "My motivation is slipping, people bug me, and I'm tired of wasting my time on drivel."

- Rep. Otis Pike (D - NY)

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dlefdal
    She sounds like a couple of ex girlfriends I had..........just laying there playing dead
    Or wishing they were.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    Or wishing they were.
    Or they were just waiting forever for him figure to out how to do it
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    So I get a little confused sometimes. Point is, they walk away with something sore, usually it's their belly button, but, It's really, really sore!

When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

Thread Information