Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

O.J. takes time out of his "real killers" search to give his opinion on Jon Benet

Former football great O.J. Simpson weighed in on the latest developments in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case today, holding a press conference to say that the prime suspect in the case, John Mark Karr, "lacks credibility."

Mr. Simpson, who said that he has spent almost every waking moment of the past eleven years searching for the real killers of his wife Nicole, remarked that it was unusual for him to take time out from that tireless search to comment on another murder investigation.

"But I felt that I had to say something about this, because I strongly believe that the police got the wrong guy," Mr. Simpson said. "And all I could think of was, man, deja vu."

The former Heisman Trophy winner said that after hearing Mr. Karr speaking at a news conference in Bangkok, "There were holes in his story you could drive a white Bronco through."

Mr. Simpson urged Boulder Country District Attorney Mary Lacey not to "rush to judgment" and instead to focus on finding "the real killers" of JonBenet: "From all the evidence I've seen, I think Columbian drug lords could have been involved."

The NFL legend said that while no one in Boulder had asked him to lend his investigative skills to the search for JonBenet's real killers, it was unlikely he would be joining such an effort in any event.

"What with looking for my wife's real killers and all, my plate is pretty full," he said.

Elsewhere, one day after Tiger Woods won the PGA Championship at Medinah Country Club in Illinois, Hezbollah claimed that they actually won.

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    You know, I thought there was something hinky about Karr also. I wasn't sure if they had the right guy or not. But since OJ says it's the wrong guy, it must be the right guy.

I wonder if OJ has found his wife's killer on that golf course yet.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    This can't be real, can it? Is this from the Onion??

Why am I asking? Because something THAT FUCKING HILARIOUS simply could not have been penned by any serious journalist.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic
    This can't be real, can it? Is this from the Onion??

Why am I asking? Because something THAT FUCKING HILARIOUS simply could not have been penned by any serious journalist.

It's hard to tell, huh?

Nothing's too hard to believe with OJ.

lesta311 is offline Evil is my business.......
    I don't think OJ is that stupid to say stuff like that. I call B.S., the originating link wasn't provided.

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    Quote Originally Posted by lesta311
    I don't think OJ is that stupid to say stuff like that. I call B.S., the originating link wasn't provided.
    http://www.yubanet.com/artman/publis...le_40993.shtml

Yeah, it's humor, but just barely!

lesta311 is offline Evil is my business.......
    Eh, The Onion would have made it funnier.

Thanks for the research, I went to the Onion site and got sidetracked.

Growler is offline I is not happy
    Verified LEO
    O.J. has taken the time to slash through the media hype to get to the meat of the story.

Thread Information