Welcome to the APBWeb.
    BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO

SICK.. 3 Wisconsin Men Tried To Steal Corpse

(WCCO) Lancaster, Wis. Three Wisconsin men have been charged with attempted misdemeanor theft and third-degree sexual assault after attempting to steal a corpse from a cemetery to have sex with it, police said.

According to the Grant County criminal complaint, Cassville police were dispatched to the St. Charles Cemetery in Cassville, Wis. last Saturday at 11 p.m. on a report of an unoccupied, suspicious vehicle.

Officer Brent McDonald discovered Alexander Caleb Grunke, 20, near the vehicle, sweating and appearing to be nervous. Authorities then located the grave that Grunke told McDonald had been dug up by his brother Nicholas Owen and their friend Dustin Blake Radke, both also 20 years old. The grave had been dug up enough to expose the plaque on the vault below.

According to the complaint, Alexander Grunke admitted in a tape-recorded interview held on Sept. 3 that the three had driven to the Cassville cemetery to dig up the grave and remove the body, and that the three fled the scene when a vehicle entered the cemetery.

According to the complaint's account of a separate interview, Radke informed police that Nicholas Grunke had asked him to scout the Cassville cemetery earlier in the week to locate a specific grave.

Police said that Radke was then asked by Grunke to assist in digging up the gravesite, that Nick wanted to remove the body and bring it to a location behind his house, and that they stopped at a Wal-Mart in Dodgeville, Wis. to buy condoms for Nick to use while having sex with the corpse.

A conviction on the charges of third-degree sexual assault would carry a maximum imprisonment term of five years and a fine of $12,500. The maximum penalty for misdemeanor theft is four-and-a-half months and a $5,000 fine.

FULL VIDEO HERE

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    It's one thing for a loony guy to do something like this. How on earth do you find two friends who also think it's a good idea??

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Wait, wait, wait... condoms?!?!

I guess they didn't want to catch rigor mortis? Bwahahahaha!
    Yeah, they're creeps.

Edit: Okay, I just watched the video. You know... she was hot...

Nahh... I still gotta keep with my rules... they got to be relatively warm. And if they were dead more than 3 days. Well then that's sick.

Edit again: Wis. doesn't have a law for this type of crime? They don't have a law against necrophilia?!?!? Woooo! See you later, boys- I know where I'm going for my summer vacation!!!
    Last edited by TheOldRhino; 09-06-06 at 01:04 PM.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

JLK
    JLK is offline Protecting Those That Can't Protect Themselves
    Verified LEO
    that is just plain nasty

"A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others."
    Ben

The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
    on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you
    expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have
    brought my rifle."
    (just stole this one hope you don't mind)

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant,
    it is just that they know so much that isn't so.
    President Ronald Reagan

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    What did one Gay Mortician say to the other Gay Mortician?

"How about going to the morgue after work to suck down a couple of cold, stiff ones!"
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    I guess they didn't realise that the vault is made of concrete?

Centurion44, I'm guessing they couldn't charge them with anything related to tampering with the corpse, since they hadn't made it that far.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    This story is unbelievable.. These kids need to be interviewed further. and im sure the real story will come out. the body should be x-rayed,examined from head to toe, every crack and crevice and then once the results are negative then we can say they are sick bastards.... i guess either way they're sick ...

I just think theres more to this story....

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawg
    Centurion44, I'm guessing they couldn't charge them with anything related to tampering with the corpse, since they hadn't made it that far.
    But they were charged with some type of "Attempted Sexual Battery"? Why not charge them with "Attempted Necrophilia"? Or at least Conspiracy to commit, if they have such a statute?
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Well, I browsed a bit, and it appears necrophilia is covered under the sex crimes statutes of Wisconsin.

There are also laws ref. mutilating a corpse. Inspired by Ed Geen, no doubt.

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    It appears that the boys have a shortage of lead in their cranium to cause them to act that way... I'm thinking about 230 grains should even them up.
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawg
    Well, I browsed a bit, and it appears necrophilia is covered under the sex crimes statutes of Wisconsin.

There are also laws ref. mutilating a corpse. Inspired by Ed Geen, no doubt.

Correct me if I'm wrong....but I believe the whole Ed Gein ordeal happened in Lancaster, WI.....same place this did.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Lizzy is offline Rookie
    These boys must be truly sick (no excuse). Did they look in the paper and see her picture....think...gee she is hot....let's dig her up? They need to be put in jail....and general population....and see what happens. Just absolutely SICK!!!!!

Lizzy

Plainfield....I have to confess I moved away a loooong time ago, so I'd have to look at the map.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...in/bill_1.html

Wow, I never realized Gein's last victim was the mother of a deputy - that must have been devastating for the department!

Emily is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    It's one thing for a loony guy to do something like this. How on earth do you find two friends who also think it's a good idea??
    Two of them are brothers (twins?). I bet mama is proud.

Hey, lets have sex with a stiff with our sibling! That's the cool thing to do these days.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily
    Two of them are brothers (twins?). I bet mama is proud.

Hey, lets have sex with a stiff with our sibling! That's the cool thing to do these days.
    Ahhhh double gross!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Ed Gein lived and committed his crimes in a small town named Plainfield, Wisconsin. The movie "Pyscho" was loosely based on him, as was Buffalo Bill in "Silence of the Lambs." His property mysteriously burned down right before it was to have been auctioned off. The hardware store where he killed his last victim was still there the last time I drove through the town a few years back. As far as these other wastes of skin that tried to dig up the corpse, I hope some predatory homosexual is their cellmates.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

deputy29 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Sick, very sick! That's all I have to say.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I'd bet the boys would've regretted it anyway. No doubt, she would have been a "dead fuck."

Tiger47 is offline Banned
    Just when you think you've heard and seen it all!! Why is it that a majority of the freaks come from Wis?? I need to move!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Wild Rose, eh? That's pretty close to Plainfield, isn't it?

Winston Churchill

Thread Information