Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Sheehan Strikes Again
09-07-06, 02:00 PM #1
Sheehan Strikes Again
Take your blood pressure meds before reading this
The right-wingers who think nothing but the worst of Cindy Sheehan probably won't change their minds after reading Peace Mom. In the book, which hits bookstores September 19, the antiwar icon admits she has fantasized about going back in time and killing the infant George W. Bush, thereby preventing the Iraq War. In fact, she reveals, her son's death in that war almost drove her to take her own life: "Every night I had to restrain myself from taking my entire bottle of sleeping pills instead of just one." Other targets of her vitriol:
• John McCain, whom Sheehan calls a liar for denying that he once responded to her question about why her son had to die by saying, "Well, Cindy, I am afraid it's going to be for nothing, like my buddies in Vietnam." McCain has denied that on another occasion he told her, "You keep doing what you are doing. America needs to hear your voice."
• "Baby blue-eyed" Anderson Cooper, whom Sheehan derides for doing a "hatchet job on me and investigating me with a vengeance. He dredged up everything I ever did or said." She says her sister had to be restrained from beating up Cooper at the end of their interview.
• John Kerry, whom Sheehan regrets voting for in 2004, saying that she was "unimpressed."
• Hillary Clinton, whom she considers "a conservative in liberal clothing... We don't need another powermonger in the White House."
• Stephen Hadley, Bush's national security adviser, who smiled when she once asked him, "Do you guys stop and think sometimes, 'Wow, I really work for an idiot'?"
09-07-06, 02:08 PM #2
What a waste of air, and all that is good here in America and in the World."An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper
Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!
"Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
" I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
General Norman Schwartzkopf
Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.
09-09-06, 03:45 AM #3Officer First Class
- Join Date
- Rep Power
"In fact, she reveals, her son's death in that war almost drove her to take her own life: "Every night I had to restrain myself from taking my entire bottle of sleeping pills instead of just one."
Damn her self control!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Terminator in forum In the NewsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-07, 09:27 AM
By Piggybank Cop in forum In the NewsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-07, 05:54 AM
By TXCharlie in forum In the NewsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-07, 12:16 PM
By TXCharlie in forum In the NewsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-12-06, 10:23 AM