Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Prison Justice

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO

Thumbs up Prison Justice

'Katie's Revenge' is a tattoo on her killer's forehead
    Friday, September 29, 2006

Associated Press

CARLISLE, Ind. -- An inmate serving a life sentence for molesting and murdering a 10-year-old girl named Katie was apparently forcibly tattooed across the forehead by a fellow prisoner with the words "Katie's Revenge," authorities say.

Anthony Ray Stockelman, 39, was removed from the general prison population for his own safety last weekend after authorities discovered the tattoo, officials said.

Prison officials said an inmate has been identified as a suspect.

A photo of what is identified as Stockelman's forehead appeared this week on a crime blog called "Lost In Lima Ohio" that focuses on news reports about crimes against children and women.

Two prison guards suspected of supplying the picture were fired for making unauthorized copies of an evidence photo, said Rich Larsen, a spokesman for the Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, about 70 miles north of Evansville.

Child molesters rank near the bottom of the prison hierarchy and are often brutalized by other in mates. Tattoos are against prison regulations, but inmates often fashion crude tattoo instruments with plastic utensils and needles.

Stockelman's tattoo covers nearly his entire forehead.

"If I had to guess, I'd say it's a statement from the inmates," said Collman's father, John Neace.

Stockelman pleaded guilty to abducting, molesting and drowning Katlyn "Katie" Collman, whose body was found in 2005 in a creek about 15 miles from her home in the town of Crothersville.

Police initially believed Katie was abducted and slain because she had stumbled onto a metham phetamine operation in the neighborhood, but that theory was later discarded.

Another man confessed to the killing at one point but was cleared after DNA and other evidence connected Stockelman to the crime.
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

jdrew is offline Ever get so bored, you just stare at your balls?
    For those that haven't seen the picture...

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    good

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Just proves that even prisoners have a code of what crimes are good and what crimes are bad.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001 View Post
    Just proves that even prisoners have a code of what crimes are good and what crimes are bad.
    Unfortunatly killing us is deemed a good crime.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

L.E. Psych is offline Officer First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Unfortunatly killing us is deemed a good crime.
    They move right up to the upper echelon of scumbags for killing a law enforcement officer and receive the utmost respect among their fellow scumbags. Which is quite sickening and really pisses me off.

The child molesting, raping, murdering sexual predators do get exactly what they deserve while in jail and are at the bottom of scumbag echelon, which is where they belong, if they aren't burning in hell already. Let the scumbags have their fun with the sexual predators.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Only bad thing about this is that two COs lost their jobs.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Motorwaycop is offline Retired Plod
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Only bad thing about this is that two COs lost their jobs.
    Should have give them a raise !
    the sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
    ( Baltasar Gracian )

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    I don't mind them killing each other, or helping out with a little street justice like this, only bothers me that they shoot like shit and end up putting inncoents at risk and my keester.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Thread Information