Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Wtf?

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious

Wtf?

Will it ever stop? Nope. God only knows when it started, but we see it every other week on a Dateline sting operation that has busted bus drivers, teachers, DHS employees, firemen, we have heard over the years of the scandals involving horny old men who take an oath of life long celibacy, (but probably spank 10 times a day and think about spanking when they are hearing a confession), you have NAMBLA with a sick and distorted twist on sexual "liberation" of our children, who enjoy taking long walks to toy stores and playgrounds to fantasize about the "sexual liberation" an eight year old, judges who are so uninvolved in cases that they bring their penis pump to work, Congressmen who think they "won the lottery" when their 16 y/o lover suggests she introduce her 15 year old Catholic school girl friend into the mix and here we are again facing the acts of this nature from yet another public political figure.

It seems the only thing that these people have in common is excuses and lies and they are all the same. "Oh I wasn't planning on really doing anything", "Oh I could never actually do it" (while sitting the six pack of beer down and burying the condoms deeper into their pocket as the commentator hands then a copy of their manhood that they sent over the internet), I had a few beers when I said that, I did not really mean it and now added to the mix "I was molested" blah blah. Whatever this is, this disease is incurable and spreading. The only thing I can say is....WTF?

OK done venting, gotta get back to cleaning.

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    I think you just need to spank them all...
    being equal oportunity and all

ok ok... seriously.. it is really tiresome to constantly hear all this garbage as well...
    and dont forget us girls.. rare as it is in the news.. we are there as a school teacher playing with the boys (married)... *rolls eyes*

I just will never understand these people and have given up trying...

I think that is why I dont have access to any cable tv in my own home lol...
    it gets so obnoxious!!

though the penis pump to work was friggin hillarious...what an idiot- got to get a darwin award or something
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

SRT Sniper is offline Improvise-Adapt-Overcome!
    Goz, that judge definitely deserves a Darwin, unfortunately he will probabaly escape the "evolutionary" selection process and produce several offspring to take his place!!

I know that I read in a study somewhere that something like 97+% of these offenders are NOT REHABILITATABLE... So why do we waste good money trying to rehabilitate this ilk?? Move on and work on rehabilitating some group where the odds are much better for success!!! I also recently saw another study/report that suggested that this behavior is somehow caused by an imbalance in brain chemistry... Yeah, I'll go along with that, it's an imbalance alright, and they need to be labotamized - THE ONLY solution - especially if there has been more than one victim!! (I'm always for giving someone a chance, just in case a false accusation slips through the cracks - but remember there are less than 1% of these allegations that are ever proven to be false!)

Another thing that really urks me about this subject (besides the fact that it exists in such prominence within our society in the first place) is that there is a double standard between the genders. When a female teacher engages in an impropriety with a male student (less than college), she ends up 6 months or maybe a few years in the pokey... Let a male teacher get caught in exactly the same circumstances and he gets 20 to life!!!! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not taking a side here, I think the female teacher should get exactly the same penalty, no BS... My issue with this is that regardless of whether or not a young boy is more or less affected negatively by this conduct, the conduct is ILLEGAL FOR ALL!!! (and rightfully so) I mean FCS, MJL married her victim after she got out of prison!! (I think she served the longest sentence of all, if I'm not mistaken... and I believe she was one of the first - to get caught!) Seriously, what could a 12 or even 14 year old offer in this area to an adult?? Just doesn't make sense.

Ok, that was a bit of a rant, which I try NOT to do, but on this topic... Well there are just some issues that piss me off beyond measure, and this is one of them. I say, if you're caught attempting to engage in inappropriate conduct with a child (anyone under 18 - with some minor exceptions for older than 16) then there should be a mandatory 10 year sentence on first offense. Any multiple offense or second conviction is an automatic LIFE sentence as in LWOPP!!!!

EOR
    Last edited by SRT Sniper; 10-04-06 at 08:29 AM.
    You are a sniper when all other methods to save a life are failing...
    You are a counter-sniper when someone else thinks they are as good as you with a rifle.

Nec hostium timete, nec amicum reusate - Audentes fortuna iuvat - Nemo me impune laedere
    Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas

he will use his super powers i am sure to 'get off' lightly on his charge... OHHH that was bad... but sadly its true... and secretly i wonder if they are all high fiving in the back of the judges quarters like hey we can take care of our guy no worries.. even if he was a dumbass... grrr....

not rehabilitatable is so true in my opinion.. (just mine not anyone elses lol).

why waste good money indeed.. and i dont want to waste my tax dollars giving them cable tv to wack off to either.. send them to the north pole and let them all freeze their privates off... ok so that wasnt really a workable idea.. but grrr...

no one should have to pay for someone else who cannot control their deviant behavior... deviant behavior to some degree is alot of fun LOL.. but with a consenting adult behind closed doors.. or the occassional mall dressing room.. OHH crap was that out loud???

you know what i mean though...

cant we just sterilize them so they cant possibly breed.... put them in some horrid labor camp and let them feed off eachother when they are hungry.
    or is that not politically correct with feelings for the mentally ill?

I wish I could agree with sending them to prizon and all that... i can if its some type of work camp thing with no tv and fuu fuu shit in their cells and if they are sterilized.

i guess i am sarcastically mean on this topic...

Quote Originally Posted by SRT Sniper View Post
    Goz, that judge definitely deserves a Darwin, unfortunately he will probabaly escape the "evolutionary" selection process and produce several offspring to take his place!!

I know that I read in a study somewhere that something like 97+% of these offenders are NOT REHABILITATABLE... So why do we waste good money trying to rehabilitate this ilk?? Move on and work on rehabilitating some group where the odds are much better for success!!! I also recently saw another study/report that suggested that this behavior is somehow caused by an imbalance in brain chemistry... Yeah, I'll go along with that, it's an imbalance alright, and they need to be labotamized - THE ONLY solution - especially if there has been more than one victim!! (I'm always for giving someone a chance, just in case a false accusation slips through the cracks - but remember there are less than 1% of these allegations that are ever proven to be false!)

Another thing that really urks me about this subject (besides the fact that it exists in such prominence within our society in the first place) is that there is a double standard between the genders. When a female teacher engages in an impropriety with a male student (less than college), she ends up 6 months or maybe a few years in the pokey... Let a male teacher get caught in exactly the same circumstances and he gets 20 to life!!!! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not taking a side here, I think the female teacher should get exactly the same penalty, no BS... My issue with this is that regardless of whether or not a young boy is more or less affected negatively by this conduct, the conduct is ILLEGAL FOR ALL!!! (and rightfully so) I mean FCS, MJL married her victim after she got out of prison!! (I think she served the longest sentence of all, if I'm not mistaken... and I believe she was one of the first - to get caught!) Seriously, what could a 12 or even 14 year old offer in this area to an adult?? Just doesn't make sense.

Ok, that was a bit of a rant, which I try NOT to do, but on this topic... Well there are just some issues that piss me off beyond measure, and this is one of them. I say, if you're caught attempting to engage in inappropriate conduct with a child (anyone under 18 - with some minor exceptions for older than 16) then there should be a mandatory 10 year sentence on first offense. Any multiple offense or second conviction is an automatic LIFE sentence as in LWOPP!!!!

EOR

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    OFK, Im glad you feel better now that you have vented. I've been saying WTF for years and the next day brings another WTF. Its living life with stupid people that causes this WTF disease....

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I think it's great that Dateline does these "sting" operations. It really raises awareness to blind parents as to how many creeps there really are out there. Kids online these days could be talking to anybody, so I believe it's the parents responsibility to keep track of what they do.

The creeps will never go away. But we can minimize how many actually get their wishes by keeping an eye on the kids while online.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious

Another WTF?

Ahh here we go again...WTF? I can't believe they call themselves Baptists.

Westboro Hate Cult To Protest Amish Funeral Of Slain Girls
    by Jay on 10-04-06 @ 11:23 am Filed under ACLU, War On Terror, 1st Amendment, News

This hate group doesn’t know when to stop. If you thought the Westboro Hate Cult couldn’t get any sicker, they have just proven you wrong.

Now they plan to protest the funeral of Amish girls killed by a disturbed man in Lancaster County, Pa.

The Westboro Baptist Church — described as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League — has made a name for itself by picketing the funerals of U.S. troops killed in Iraq. The troops are dying as punishment for America’s tolerance of homosexuality, the group says.

The Westboro group says the Amish school girls were “killed by a madman in punishment for Gov. Ed Rendell’s blasphemous sins against Westboro Baptist Church.

“Gov. Ed Rendell — speaking and acting in his official capacity to bind the State of Pennsylvania — slandered and mocked and ridiculed and condemned Westboro Baptist Church on national Fox TV,” the group says on its website.

“Rendell also revealed a conspiracy to employ the State’s police powers to destroy WBC in order to silence WBC’s Gospel message. Co-conspirators identified by Rendell included state officials, citizens, lawyers, legislators and media,” the website says.

Westboro Baptist Church said it is “continuing to pray for even worse punishment upon Pennsylvania.”

A number of states have passed laws to keep groups like Westboro away from grieving families at funerals, but last month, a federal judge ruled that a Kentucky law barring protests within 300 feet of military funerals and memorial services is too broad and may not be enforced.

No one, and I mean no one, should have their funerals desecrated with by a hate cult like this. If they want to protest gays and gay tolerance they should do it in the streets or somewhere. The ACLU have defended this sick group and are fighting laws that give the grieving families buffer zones in several states. What the slaying of these innocent little girls has to do with America tolerating gays is beyond me, but somehow in the twisted minds of this cult of freaks they have justified their actions on this. This is just plain sickening. I appeal to the Patriot Guard Riders, even thought this family isn’t military, and all Americans who can to do what they can to protect this grieving family from protesters making this day of mourning even more difficult for them. Absolutely sick.

if i was a parent of one of the kids killed in the amish thing and these people formed...
    well my horse would just have to get out of control and stampede the crowd by accident

unreal

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I get the impression that Foley was drunk when he did all that - More a product of Vodka than NAMBLA

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gozling View Post
    if i was a parent of one of the kids killed in the amish thing and these people formed...
    well my horse would just have to get out of control and stampede the crowd by accident

unreal

You don't need an accident. Let them sue, they are amish. If they win they get some preserves and a milk cow.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information