Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Rapper alleges police made racial remarks and tazered him without provocation

The 34-year-old black rapper, who had been pulled over Saturday afternoon for a routine traffic stop, alleged that the white police officer Tasered him dozens of times without provocation while making racial remarks to him, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

"My back is a mess," Jones claimed. "He Tased me repeatedly over and over."

Meanwhile the Hazelwood officer tells a different story regarding the traffic stop, the newspaper said. He claims the rapper had been driving on an expired license and later resisted arrest.

The officer's department alleged in a statement that Jones damaged a police car and attempted to kick the officer, leading the policeman to use his Taser on him.

The Post-Dispatch said while both sides differ on their versions of the afternoon's events, the rapper eventually was booked on charges of property damage, resisting arrest and third-degree assault on a police officer, before he was released.

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Dirt bags don't realizr that the Tazer records each "shot" on anternal chip tht can be downloaded and can prove when it was used and how many "shots" were given and duration of each discharge.

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    "Rapper alleges police made racial remarks and tazered him without provocation"

In other news, water found to be wet and the sky blue.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    "Rapper alleges police made racial remarks and tazered him without provocation"

In other news, water found to be wet and the sky blue.

Outstanding

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    "I'm not wearing any pants, film at 11"
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

OffDuty is offline The Shotgun is Family.
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Someone didnt see the Chris Rock video....

Rappers. My ass.. everyone is an aspiring rapper these days.
    There are only two kinds of real justice left: street and poetic...

Canada, huh? Almost made it...

*DISCLAIMER*The opinions expressed here are my own delusions. My employer administraton would at best shake their heads and sigh; or at worst severely repudiate the content of these posts, should it ever manage to appear on their radar.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I hope this is a newer Tazer with audio & video - That would make a great clip for YouTube

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Thread Information