Welcome to the APBWeb.
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer

In memory of fallen officers...

Officer Memorial week just passed.(May 13th through May 19th) I read this on the internet just now and thought everyone here would appreciate it. Just a little something to show that LEO's are appreciated! And remembered!!

MAY IT NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

May it never be forgotten as you patrol your beats,that you are human too, simply protecting our streets.
    You close your eyes each night when you fall asleep, praying to survive the challenges we know that you will meet.
    Your oath is very sacred, you are honorable and true. The uniform is the same, brown, gray, black or blue.
    The morals and values you represent are ones chosen by God, You must do your best to succeed, to shine in your job.
    The people of the community rely on you to protect, They may not always show it, but for you they have respect.
    The dangers and the pressures that face you are present every day,
    And our thoughts and prayers are with you every step of the way.
    The support may seem very minimal from those of us out here,
    But know in your heart that for most of us, one thing is very clear...
    You are a law enforcement officer, a cop, a “brother in blue.” No greater respect can be shown for anyone like the respect we have for you.
    We may not always show it, but please know in your hearts, Our prayers are with you daily, as you try to give our children, life’s safest start.

~Marianne E. (Glover) Waldman

In memory of fallen officers who were killed in the line of duty, as well as all officers who make the ultimate sacrifice for our safety every day.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    That's a nice tribute. Thanks for posting it.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    If anyone else has any they want to post....go right ahead! I really like reading them.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxymomma50 View Post
    Officer Memorial week just passed.(May 13th through May 19th) I read this on the internet just now and thought everyone here would appreciate it. Just a little something to show that LEO's are appreciated! And remembered!!

MAY IT NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

May it never be forgotten as you patrol your beats,that you are human too, simply protecting our streets.
    You close your eyes each night when you fall asleep, praying to survive the challenges we know that you will meet.
    Your oath is very sacred, you are honorable and true. The uniform is the same, brown, gray, black or blue.
    The morals and values you represent are ones chosen by God, You must do your best to succeed, to shine in your job.
    The people of the community rely on you to protect, They may not always show it, but for you they have respect.
    The dangers and the pressures that face you are present every day,
    And our thoughts and prayers are with you every step of the way.
    The support may seem very minimal from those of us out here,
    But know in your heart that for most of us, one thing is very clear...
    You are a law enforcement officer, a cop, a “brother in blue.” No greater respect can be shown for anyone like the respect we have for you.
    We may not always show it, but please know in your hearts, Our prayers are with you daily, as you try to give our children, life’s safest start.

~Marianne E. (Glover) Waldman

In memory of fallen officers who were killed in the line of duty, as well as all officers who make the ultimate sacrifice for our safety every day.
    It seems as though there have been so many officers down lately that I thought this thread should be bumped up.

So far this year, we have lost 86 officers. I hope and pray that you all stay safe.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Thread Information