Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Rest easy brothers
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

HudsonHawk is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    RIP brothers

ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO
    RIP

As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

Radar is offline We all bleed blue
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Any officers considering attending the visitation today or the funerals tomorrow, please pm me or call me right away, I have Leo sensitive information concerning visitation and both funerals.

On another note, So far locally there has been a disappointing level of support shown locally. Police stations in Memphis weren't even flying their flags at half staff. I hope to see cops from all over but I don't think I will have that benefit. It appears largely that this only concerned a small area of people. I actually listen to a talk show caller say that the police deserved it because of things like West Memphis 3 and the kid who was shot because he pointed a real looking toy gun at an officer.

I hate to say it but I feel like we are loosing. Very few people respect us anymore, even in our time of need.
    When my supervisor was murdered, people called the mayor, the media, and even 911 to complain that the funeral prossession was 4 miles long and preventing them from getting whereever they were going.

Today's society is a tragic failure. I hope I'm wrong about that. I hope humanity shows itself before I lose my last drop of faith. For those of you civilians on here, thank you, by being on this website you've already shown a greater level of compassion and respect for this job and the men and women who serve. Thank you.
    Here Speeder, Speeder, Speeder

"Oderint dum metuant" - Caligula

"How come you only call me when someone's dead?"

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    My condolences to the families, friends and colleagues of the fallen.

Your job is not easy by a long shot. I am glad the murderers were taken care of and not wasting the time of our judicial system or creating havoc for those who are left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    Today's society is a tragic failure. I hope I'm wrong about that. I hope humanity shows itself before I lose my last drop of faith. For those of you civilians on here, thank you, by being on this website you've already shown a greater level of compassion and respect for this job and the men and women who serve. Thank you.
    You're quite welcome. Thank you for your service to your community. Even if no one local has the guts to say it. As for the morons that want to complain about the length of the funeral procession because it is interrupting their day, they can go pound sand.

Sergeant Brandon Paudert, West Memphis Police Department

Police Officer Bill Evans, West Memphis Police Department

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Tonight I took part in the "Sea of Blue" procession past wear Brandon & Billy were murdered, and the out pouring of support from the local population touched my heart. Even though it was late at night, hundreds had gathered on the side of the road to wave flags, salute, or hold there hands over their hearts in respect for Brandon & Billy, and their families, and their family in Blue. I think most touching of all was this big scary looking truck driver. He had stopped on the road, got out of his truck, and stood there at attention as we passed with his cowbow hat in his hand over his heart. He probably wasn't from around here, he probably had no idea what was going on that he had gotten in the middle of, but perhaps he saw the hearses, I'm not sure, but he turned off his truck, climbed out of his cab, and paid his respects. It was touching to me.

We few, we happy few. We band of Brothers.

Brandon, Billy, you will be missed.
    Celebrate life's continuation in Heaven, we'll take it from here.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Fading Light

Falling Night

Trumpet Call , As The Sun , Sinks In Fright

Sleep In Peace , Comrades Dear

GOD Is Near

Rest in peace , Sgt. Paudert & Ofc. Evans. Condolences to families , friends and colleagues. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery for the injured.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV1uJ-nHbwY&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Sea of Blue...An Amazing Tribute To Our Fallen Officers, Our Heros[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnSg0og7elo&feature=yo utube_gdata]YouTube - West Memphis slain officer's funeral processional...[/ame]

in the first video im next to last, in front of the fire dept suv, in an unmarked "agressive driving unit" black suv with minimalist lighting.

Ive got pictures to post when i have time. My partner insisted on taking pictures. I didnt feel right about him doing it but he got some good photos.

For those who were unaware, Billy was a K9 officer, his dog survived but was locked in his truck unable to help him. Since he was a K9 officer, K9 units from all over were in attendance at the graveside service, and the officers and their dogs positioned themselves at attention on both sides of the road to pay their respects as everyone passed.

I didnt get their names or pictures, but there were four officers from Chicago PD, two from NYPD with a squad, two officers from JSO Florida with a squad, a Louisiana State Trooper with squad, a Texas DPS with squad, UP and BNSF Railroad Police, a CHP officer, and two LAPD officers in attendance. Surprised to see officers from so far away in attendance, many with department vehicles even, it was touching to see them there. If you attended, Thank You.

Bama512 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Dash cam and Wal Mart security camera footage released in this. Maybe we can discuss something to take away from all this in verified section. It just goes to show people how fast things can go downhill. Terrible.

Prosecutor: Officers justified in killing suspects in West Memphis shootout The Commercial Appeal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information